Geek ✏️

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Stupid alarm it ruined my sleep.

"GET UP KATE" my annoying mam shouted.

"5 more minutes mam"

"No now!"

I get up up and walk in the bathroom I take a boiling hot shower letting the scolding hot water burn my back.

I get out after 10 minutes and walk to

my wardrobe and pick out a pair jeans and a light blue top with my worn out vans. I walked in my bathroom dried my brown hair put in a ponytail and my put on some mascara, last I put my glasses on my green eyes and went down stairs

I went down stairs and I grabbed an apple and then got my bag and walked out the door to the bus stop.

When I reached the bus stop there were 4 guys there, one with sandy curly hair, one with black hair he looked asian,one with spikey black and white hair and Last but definitely not least a boy with dirty blonde hair with baby blue eyes and a lip piercing. He was hot.

I quickly run to a corner where they won't find me and when I get there and sit and think when some one interrupts me.

"Hi my name is Ashton"he said he was the one with the sandy curly hair.

"I'm Calum"he said. The one who looked Asian said.

"I'm Michael" the one with the spikey hair Said.

"I'm Luke" the hot one said.

"Erm...I'm Kate" I shyly say.

Thank god the bus comes I get on and sit at the very front away from anyone. I pull out my phone and listen to some nirvana. I LOVE them!

"I like them as well" Luke said you jump as you find Luke grinning next to you.

This will be a mini book. ill update tomorrow!

Luv ya, kate🐼