Part 1

Sorry if I don't spell some things right I'm new at this, this is my first time doing this.
Enjoy the story guys!!!!!
******************************
No ones POV*

So it all started on an average day at the Avengers compound when Peter was just waking up. Tony is away on a mission at the moment with auntie Nat, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Sam, & Uncle Rhodey. Tony told Uncle Clint and Uncle Steve to watch Peter because it's Saturday.
******************************
Peters POV*

Uncle Steve gets me up for breakfast after Dad told them that Uncle Thor is coming over for the weekend to help watch me. I was so excited about hearing this, because I haven't herd from him or seen him since I was 3. Uncle Thor is bringing his brother Loki with him, I can't wait to meet him because I have always wanted to meet the God of mischief. Uncle Thor always talks about his brother in a very interesting way, that I just wanted to meet him. Don't blame me I've never seen anyone elsel from Asgard other than Uncle Thor. When they got here Uncle Thor dropped mjolnir on my homework that I was doing. I ran up to him and gave him a great big bear hug, & said who's that? (Perfering to Uncle Loki.) Uncle Thor said "son of stark that is your other Uncle from Asgard". I walked right up to him and said hello Uncle Loki, do you want to play a game of Mario kart with me? Uncle Loki said he doesn't know what Mario kart is, so I explained it to him then we played for an hour or so until Uncle Thor said that Uncle Steve and Uncle Clint has a challenge for me. I come over to them and ask them what is the challenge is. They said that I have to lift Uncle Thor's mjolnir up and and over my head in order to get ice cream.
******************************
Sorry for it being a short beginning but there's more on the way. Hope you enjoyed it
(BTW this story has 350 words in it.)