highschool days-1

You walked into highschool, through the tall metal gates, for your final year after the summer holidays, you instenly felt two arms wrap around your waist and pulling you in from behind, you rolled your eyes "hi Jessie". There was a few seconds of silence before he let go and said "what, how did you know?". You turned to face him "it obvious". At that moment so many things were going threw your head like, he got so fit, when? Why is he so attractive? He never used to be this way. You stood in shock as he had also grown a lot. "Okay you can look more later we gotta head to class" he smirked. "Ha funny" you said with a sarcastic expression, but inside you knew he was right, all you wanted to do was stare at him.

As you entered class you saw your friends Hana and Lena "hey guys" you walked in with Jessie but he went off to hang out with his friends "oooo lookie, Lucio is looking fine" Hana stared at the boy across the room. "Hi luv, Don't mind her she's daydreamin' bout, Lucio" Lena greeted you. "yea I can see that" you giggled to yourself. You looked towards the boys as you took a set, starring at Jessie. "Oi since when did you like Jessie?" Lena assumed. "W-what? Jessie? pfft, ha I don't think so" you stuttered. "Oh come on everyones saying he got way more better looking even me and I'm into girls" she said with confidence. "Yea, not gonna lie he's a fitty" Hana interrupted. You and Lena stared at her "you guys are talking about Lucio right?" She questioned. You both rolled your eyes and continued to look at Jessie. "I'm like 99.9% sure that he still likes you as well, he has since first year". "Eh he is super nice and attractive, I'll see how things go". After that the bell went, you headed to your first lesson.

You headed into maths where you had a new seating plan. After the teacher had gone through most of the students he had only two left you and Jessie. "Ok you two sit at the back" he told. You sat down and grabbed your things out of your bag, your book pencil case and all your necessities. He pulled the chair back and sat down next to you "you're the only person I want to sit with" he winked at you. At this point you're trying so hard not to blush "I guess I can say the same" you smiled. He looked into your eyes "you like me now!" He asked. Your eyes widened "like?! What do you mean by like?!" You worried. "Wait what?" He questioned. "umm yea, I like you". He had a big grin on his face "finally". "what do you mean finally?". "I've been trying to get you to like me for so long and now you do". "What form of like are we on about?". "Friends, you play hard to get, but I'll work hard to get you" he winked again. You went red but tried to hide it by turning the other way, facing the front. He smirked.

You had reached the end of the day and you started to walk your way out of the school gates, when Jessie ran up beside you "let me walk you home" he smiled. His smile was so cute, "I love him...wait what" you thought to yourself, panicking as you didn't know what was happening with your feelings. You started to heat up. "Umm you okay?" He asked concerned. "Me? Yea I'm good, why?" You sounded a bit worried. "You don't sound okay...you sure?". You nodded, while thinking everything through your head, if you liked him or not, but you know you did.

You walked up to your house "thanks" you told him with a red face. He chuckled "no problem". You walked closer to him, stood on your tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He blushed a little, before wrapping his hands around your waist then pulling you in for a kiss. At this moment you had no idea how to react, you were enjoying it even though you didn't want to admit it. You deepened the kiss, which surprised Jessie. One of your hands snaked around the back of is neck into his soft light brown hair.

You pulled away from each other, it felt like hours, both of you breathing heavily. "Well I best be off" he said still holding you. You looked up at him with a frown "okay". He kissed you once more and started to walk off "see you tomorrow" he winked with a smile. You watched as he walked around the corner, then opening the door to enter your house.