I

"Have you missed me?" Levi said, as his hands wandered up the back of my thighs. He was sitting on his bed, that was in his room in the back of his upper level apartment. I was wearing the lace black dress he loved, with shoes that make me the perfect height for his 6'5 figure.

"Yes," I breathed, running my fingers through his dark, curly hair, "God it felt like you would never be home."

His hands lingered up, grabbing my waist. He stood, towering over me. I was fairly tall for a girl, 5'9 and a half to be exact, but he was still so much taller than me. He raised his hand to my cheek, bending down to place his soft, plump lips on mine. It was the most passionate kiss, but every time felt like the first. I still had the same butterflies in my stomach as I did the first time I saw him a year ago.

"I'm so in love with you, Eloise." He said, before pulling me close to him.

"I love you, Levi but you know I hate my name."

"Your name is beautiful, just like you. I love everything about you."

Levi pushing my shoulders, motioning me to turn around. He unzipped my dress, leaving me in my matching bra and panties. I loved the feeling of Levi's hands on me, and he knew that.

"I have missed sleeping with you. I've missed having you beside me." Levi said.

"So have I handsome," I replied, unbuttoning his shirt. This was one of the many things I loved about Levi. He was so sophisticated for his age. I took of his shirt, leaving his tattoo chest exposed. I ran my hands over the ink, outlining ever defined muscle with my fingers tips. Levi bent down and planted one final kiss on my forehead before I started to un-do his belt.

"Let's take a shower" I said to Levi, who responded with a smirk.