Earthy x Ella

He was always the cutest boy. Blue eyes, blue and green body. Perfectly spherical. He was the ocean and the land. He was perfect, Earthy was perfect. I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as Earthy looked back at me from the front of the classroom. His ocean eyes pierced mine.
"Oh my god." I muttered to myself
At that time I didn't realize I was staring at him. He turned around and gave me a wink. My face burned, I felt as if a fire was raging inside me. Ever since that incident Earthy would say hi to me in the halls. It's like he's catching on to me. As I'm leaving class to go home I notice a spherical body at my locker.
"Earthy?" I questioned.
Earthy turned around and seemed excited to see me.
"Hey there Ella, I've been waiting for you." He half whispered in a seductive tone.
"W-waiting for w-what?" I barely managed to speak as I gulped down my anxiousness.
"Wanna go to Dairy Queen and get ice cream?"
"Oh u-um sure!" I exclaimed.
I didn't quite know why Earthy would ask me out since I'm just a human and he is, well the world. My world. Walking to Dairy Queen I stumbled my words and had sweaty palms. I never expected Earthy to ask me out. Once we got there we shared a chocolate sundae.
"You've got some chocolate on your face Ella."
"I-I do?" As I spoke his hot, wet tongue licked my cheek. I felt my entire face turn hot.
"Earthy! What was that for!" I cried out.
"Oh, you'll see later." He said with a smirk.
After we finished eating he grabbed my wrist. His strong hands kind of hurt. I turned around in shock and Earthy smirked.
"You're not going anywhere yet."
He dragged me towards the back, towards the bathroom.
"E-Earthy, what do you think you're doing?"
Earthy didn't reply. He just kept that sexy small smirk on his face. After a good hour in that bathroom Earthy and I parted ways. Ever since we've been in an amazing relationship. Not only was Earthy my world, but I was also his.