PROLOGUE

prologue

prologue.
want to exchange line accounts?
line交換しよう?

🌸

   "Mary-san," exclaimed Yumeko Jabami from down the hallway. The girl with the hime haircut looked cheerful and bright, her cellphone in hand as she skipped over to her new friend.

   "Jabami," Mary replied, unamused as Yumeko flew to her side. "What's up?"

   "Suzui and I just exchanged LINE accounts," Yumeko smiled, "Now I get to message him everyday!"

   It wasn't a surprise that Yumeko had a LINE account. LINE was the most popular messaging app for teenagers, or people of all ages in that case, in Japan. People have completely ditched asking for phone numbers and go straight into asking for their LINE details.

   "Oh, really?"

   Mary was extremely unenthusiastic, and it wasn't just because Yumeko was so overly bubbly. It was just that Mary had a hard time adjusting to the fact that Yumeko was really a loyal friend, same goes to Suzui. All of her old friends were complete assholes, not to mention they'd ditch her the second she was deemed 'house-pet'.

   "Mary-san?" Yumeko asked, locking her arm with the blonde's. Mary stopped to look at her, not like she was surprised at how touchy Yumeko was.

   "Hm?" Mary practically grunted to her.

   "Want to exchange LINE accounts?"