#1

P.S : it's my first time to write English Fanfiction, so please give me a support and tell me if if there is a grammar error ^^

⊹     ..           ⊹ ·    ·   ✵ *.      · ·     * .       + ✷ ˚   ✺     *   ⋆

Beautiful beautiful
Because you were more beautiful than anyone else
Look at me, come to me
If you hear this song for you
Please come back

⊹     ..           ⊹ ·    ·   ✵ *.      · ·     * .       + ✷ ˚   ✺     *   ⋆

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

A man who wearing black suit walk slowly toward a dark brown coffin with a sweet man laying peacefully in that coffin.

ㅤㅤ

His name is Ong Seongwu.

ㅤㅤ

Seongwu putting a flower which was the most favorite flower of the man who lay peacefully, right beside him. Seongwu always gave this flower to this man before Seongwu let this man down and lost this man forever.

" Niel, mianhae ... "

Seongwu's tears fell down, but Seongwu remove the tears on his cheeks fastly.

ㅤㅤ

No, it's not the right time to cry.

ㅤㅤ

Seongwu have to present one song, the last song that presented by Seongwu for his lovely man.

ㅤㅤ

He walk slowly to the piano which isn't far from the place he stand before. Seongwu sit on the piano chair, and his fingers start to pressing the keys of the piano while remembering all of memories when his favorite man was still alive.

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

⊹     ..           ⊹ ·    ·   ✵ *.      · ·     * .       + ✷ ˚   ✺     *   ⋆

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

" Hyung! "

Seongwu who still busy with his piano and his song papers seemed to ignore his lover when his sweet lover called him. While carrying a five years old boy, Daniel walked to Seongwu's place.

" Hyung, don't you feel hungry? Please don't work too hard, you need to eat something. "

" I will take my meal later, Niel. "

" Daddy ... "

Seongwu hears a boy called him, then Seongwu start to look at the boy. This boy is his son, Lee Woojin.

ㅤㅤ

Not his biological son, Woojin is a child that they adopted after he and Daniel got married. They adopt him since Woojin still a baby, so that's why Woojin is close to both Seongwu and Daniel.

ㅤㅤ

Woojin looking at Seongwu with his puppy eyes, hopping Seongwu will come to him and play with him like usually he do. But, Seongwu has changed lately.

" Look. I think Woojin want to play with his daddy. "

" You can accompany him and play with him, right? Don't you see that I'm busy? "

After add a few small touches to the song paper that Seongwu wrote, Seongwu got up then took his song papers and left Daniel with Woojin immediately.

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

⊹     ..           ⊹ ·    ·   ✵ *.      · ·     * .       + ✷ ˚   ✺     *   ⋆

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

Seongwu being like this not without any reasons. Honestly, Seongwu is bored with his relationship with Daniel lately.

ㅤㅤ

It's not Daniel's fault.

ㅤㅤ

But it's because Seongwu has find a new love in one Korean industrial company where he worked. A secretary from this company, Kim Doyeon, succeed to win Seongwu's heart from Daniel.

ㅤㅤ

Seongwu opened Doyeon's work room door, and then walk to Doyeon's work table, looking at Doyeon who still busy with his computer in front of her. When she realized that Seongwu is come to her room, Doyeon got up and then welcome Seongwu with a warm hug.

" Oppa, what makes you come here? "

" Of course it's because I want to submit this song to this company. "

Seongwoo gave the song papers that he brought from the house to Doyeon, then gave Doyeon a kiss and smiled mischievously afterwards.

" And because I want to meet you. "

Doyeon chuckled softly then turn her gaze to the papers that Seongwu gave.

" Alright, I will send this to my boss who will be discussed about the song with the group members as well as the crew. "

Doyeon put the song papers on her desk and then her eyes start to turned back to Seongwu, seriously.

" Oppa. "

Seongwu looks a lil bit confused because of the serious expression that Doyeon gave. Usually, this woman never gives a serious look at him.

" What happen? Something wrong? "

" Is that okay to being like this? "

" What do you mean? "

" Daniel oppa. How about him? He is still your husband, after all. Oppa don't think about his feelings? What if he know that you cheating with me behind him? "

Seongwu sigh. Daniel. Seongwu is lazy to talk about this man, he don't want to discuss about Daniel with Doyeon. Seongwu just want to spend time with Doyeon without have to think about Daniel.

" Doyeon. "

Seongwoo grab Doyeon's waist to hug Doyeon tightly, and then give Doyeon a sweet kiss for a while. Hope that kiss can make Doyeon feel comfortable.

" No need to think about Daniel, ok? That's my business. When you are with me, all you need to think about is you and me. "

Seongwu kissed Doyeon's forehead before continuing his word.

" Anyway ... I think I want to divorce him. "

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

To Be Continued