our love was strong until it wasn't

Love comes in many different forms and strengths. It's not easy to find and it's even harder to keep. Love was never something I ever considered or thought I'd find. I used to never believe in love at first sight until I met you. I never knew I could love something or someone as much as I loved you. You were light and darkness all together. You were pure ecstasy and I never someone else for me. There was never a day where I didn't think you weren't the one for me. I never knew love could change someone so much where all you want to do is be better of them.

Heartbreak comes in various forms and intensities. Sometimes it hurts so bad that you can't get out of bed in fear your legs will fail. Sometimes it hurts so bad that you can't even open your eyes because all the tears will fall and you become vulnerable. Sometimes it hurts so bad that there's an ache in the hole in your chest that used to contain your heart that you're unable to unravel yourself from a protective ball. Sometimes it hurts so bad that you wonder if you'll ever be able to love again. Sometimes it hurts so bad that you wish you wouldn't even wake up in the morning.

I thought we were happy and perfect for each other but you didn't think the same.

In this series I've compiled images throughout the years that I've taken of a former boyfriend to display a timeline of my love for him and my experience of heartbreak. Though the story of heartbreak isn't evident, it could be insinuated how my experience played out. How our love was so strong until it wasn't. How I'll never be able to love anyone ever again.