Memories

(Kim Taehyung's POV)

"So, when I went to the supermarket I-"

"Shut up.."

"I met this mint haired guy with-"

"Shut up..!"

"He was so short and he always has this resting bitch face-"

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" I yelled at the orange haired boy beside me. I was annoyed and pissed right now, because I had to finish this damn project that is due tomorrow.

"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG BRAT!!" I rolled my eyes as I continue doing the project.. I sighed quietly nd murmured an apology. " it's okay TaeTae.." He laughed and stood up to God who knows where...

'I'm so tired I feel like I'm gonna faint...' I thought as I rubbed my face with both of my hands and groaned.. "What's wrong?" Jimin suddenly asks popping out of nowhere. I shook my head and continued to type with half lidded eyes.

"Why don't you take. break for a little Hm?" He suggests and I thought about it before sighing and nodding slowly closing my laptop and lying on on his lap, closing my eyes as I rest for a bit..

I can feel his small fingers brush through my hair as I felt relaxed and worry-free.. I smiled a little.. He started humming a random but soothing song that almost made me fall asleep.

(Park Jimin's POV)

After Tae had 3 hours of nap he automatically went back to doing his project. I sighed and went to the kitchen and started making 2 cups of coffee for me and Tae..

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my Instagram. When the realization hit me. 'Tae smiled.. After a very long time.. He smiled again..' the thought made me grin as I got stuck in my thoughts..

(Taehyung's POV)

I finally finished doing the project after 696969696969 years, as I sighed a contented sigh. I know that I sighed a lot today.. So shush.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. When I saw a note saying:

"Tae, I'm going to the Grocery Store to buy some food for us to eat for dinner.. I'll be back home soon!"

I threw the sticky note away as I noticed a cup of coffee on the counter. It also had a sticky note that said:

"Drink this. You worked alot today. You did a great job TaeTae! <3"

I smiled but it was barely there and grabbed the sticky note and threw it in the trashcan and brought the cup near my mouth and took a sip.

I ignored the bitterness that greeted my tongue and started walking.

I headed to mine and Jimin's shared room and sat on the desk, staring at the beautiful view outside the window.. The city lights glowed under the dark skies.. Cars speeding down te road as the lights from I made it look like glowing lights flashing around the city...

"How can something be so perfect?" I mumbled and continued sipping on the cold coffee. "Perfect just like you , Tae.." I snapped my head back to see Jimin standing on the door frame., with his arms crossed and a fond smile in his face..

I stared at him wide eyed.. Was I that lost in thoughts for me to not notice him open the door..? "How long have you been there?" I asked him with an unimpressed face.. "Long enough to hear all what you said, just now.." he started walking towards me an placed both of his hands on both of my sides, staring at me straight in the eyes..

I stared back with wide eyes. "W-w-what?" I stuttered. I was slightly panicking because I have no idea what he was gonna do to me.. I feel like I was gonna cry, remembering all those horrifying memories..

(Park Jimin's POV)

I slowly leaned in and almost kissed him. But he placed both of his hands on my chest, slightly pushing me away.. 'doesn't he like me back..?' I thought as I frowned at him. He sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes.... They look....

empty...........

I widened my eyes as he spoke. "I'm sorry Jimin Hyung..." he stood up and went outside the room. I stood there frozen. Then I remembered what happened to him 2 years ago..

(Flashback 2 years ago..)

"Hey Ta- Oh my GOD! What happened to you?!" I ran towards him and quickly hugged him. He just came back home and he looked like a mess. Messy hair, unbuttoned clothes, bruised face... There are bruises that covered his arms too... But most importantly... he was crying.... And Kim Taehyung isn't the type to easily cry...

"Tae what happened? Why is your state like this..?" My voice cracked as he continued to sob hard, choking on his own words. I placed his head on my shoulder not caring if my shirt gets wet.

"H-h-hyung... H-h-he..." He tried to speak but couldn't due to his constant hiccups and sobbing.. "Shh.... Everything's okay now... I'm here... Your safe now... I'll never leave you Tae..." I tried to comfort him. Telling him softly and so gently afraid that it will scare him.

We stayed like that for hours until only sniffles and and small hiccups were heard.. I pulled away from the hug and placed both of my hands on his tear stained wet cheeks and looked at him in his red puffy eyes. He looked back his eyes shaking a bit.. I sighed and grabbed his hand and took him to our shared room..

I opened the door to our room and went inside closing the door. I motioned him to sit on the bed and I turned on the AC. I lay on my bed pulling him with me. Pulling him to my embrace.

His head under my chin, and his arms wrapped around my waist. "Don't leave me Minnie...." His small voice spoke looking up to me with watery eyes and pouting lips.

"I'll never leave you Tae... Never..."

I kissed his forehead and rubbed soothing circles on his back in attempt to calm him down.. He ended up falling asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to dreamland.

In the past few weeks (almost months) Tae has been waking up crying because of his nightmares. And of course I was always there to comfort him, whispering sweet nothings to make him feel safe and secured.

In the next day, he told me what happened which placed a horrified expression on my face. He started sobbing again and apologised a bunch of times. I pulled him to a hug and rocked both of our bodies a little.

I hummed him a song, and soon it calmed him down.

I swore and promised to myself to protect and support Tae all the time, and not to do things that makes him feel uncomfortable.

Well guess who broke his own promise..?