Chapter 28 (1/3)

Clearly, Jing Cheng and Su Yang have very different definitions for the word ‘bully’.

When the whole topic inexplicably swerved to the R18 category, Su Yang was calm. He was composed. He most definitely did not lose his cool!

The system: “Stop your legs from shaking first….”

Su Yang: “As I’ve said, physiological responses are out of my control.”

I’m obviously still an innocent baby, how can I be exposed to such adult rated content? I really want to leave a bad review!!

He turned around indignantly and began thumping Jing Cheng’s chest with a soft little fist, insisting in a righteous tone, “No, you’re not allowed to bully me!”

The strength of his punches was comparable to that of a little girl’s. Jing Cheng did not stop him, and even seemed to enjoy it.

“Why can’t I bully you?”

Su Yang’s bright eyes darted around evasively. He dithered for half a day, seemingly unwilling to spit out an answer. In the end, he caved in and said hesitantly, “Because you like me a….”

His tone was timid, full of uncertainty.

Jing Cheng couldn’t hold back a chuckle. He tilted Su Yang’s chin up, lifting his brows as he asked, “When did I ever say I like you?”

Never…..

Su Yang’s face slowly turned red. His eyes glimmered with tears as he stared at Jing Cheng miserably. He was the very picture of a little puppy who had been cruelly abandoned by his owner, with a small tail swishing dejectedly, hoping that a kind person would take pity on him and give him a home.

——To win the tyrant’s sympathy, acting spoiled and cute is the way to go!

Jing Cheng was hit with a face full of cute. His mind buzzed as he felt a strange warmth in his nose.

{T/N : Nosebleed lol lol}

System prompt: Current progress 42%.

Su Yang was startled. This-this, what kind of strange fetish is this!

Jing Cheng pinched his nose. He held Su Yang in the crook of his arm as he said, “I certainly like you, which is why I want to bully you even more.”

Su Yang pretended not to understand, and answered in his foolishly innocent way, “But Mother said, if you like a person, to be nice to them, don’t ever bully them!”

“Those are your Mother’s beliefs, not mine,” Jing Cheng sneered. “In my domain, the person I like must suffer, and made to cry, and they must never be allowed to leave my side in their entire life.”

What kind of brutish logic is this! Su Yang shivered as a chill ran down his spine. Help, someone save me from this strange uncle!

{T/N: Strange uncle is also a slang for pedophiles}

Jing Cheng smiled gently. “It’s alright if you don’t understand now, one day you will understand.”