"Him"?

The young earl sat at his desk, eating his lunch in silence. A small sigh soon escaped his lips as he pulled the fork away from his mouth and started blankly down at his almost clear dinner plate.

"Is everything alright, my lord?" His butler asked as he walked over to the young teen.

"I'm bored...!" The Male stated irritantly and harshly pushed the plate away from him before finishing his tea.

"Are you finished with your meal?" The man asked rhetorically as he had already started putting the plates on the cart.

"Don't ignore me," the lord ordered, holding back a slight whine as he lay his head on the table, the cloth of it bunching up a little as he squirmed.

"My apologies," The older Male chuckle lightly as he watched the almost 14 year old boy begin to show a more childish side of himself.

"My lord, do you wish for company of some sort? Or entertainment?" He asked and the boy lifted his head.

"No, I'm sat here bored out of my mind and I want nothing to help with it" he replied sarcastically.

The man sighed in response "I'm afraid there is not much I can do at this point in time, but I could get something sorted out" The man purred as he let a devilish smirk widen on his face.

"Fine..." the boy huffed and stood "by when?" He asked as he looked up at his butler questioningly.

"I shall have him ready for you by next week, my lord" he bowed with a hand over his non-existent heart "for now, why dont you preoccupy yourself with the violin or piano? I know all the servants- including myself -enjoy it when you play, your rather good. Especially when playing Beethoven's kreutzer, violin sonata" he smiled

Ciel thought for a second, humming lightly "that's his violin sonata no.8?... correct?" The child asked and his butler chuckled.

"No.9 actually" Sebastian corrected and bowed once again before leaving with the tray of food.

Ciel groaned and mumbled to himself "I prefer piano... but kreutzer it is" he sighed and headed up the the music room but not before questioning to himself, 'him'?

Neither of the two saw each other at all the rest of that day, even when it came to the time Ciel had chosen to retire for the night. Sebastian wouldn't answer his calls so he had put himself to bed.

Of course, he struggled when untying his laces and unbuttoning and buttoning his shirts.

(This is just a random idea I had while in school one day, i want to see whether you guys might like it)

........................................
446 words
20:35
Thu23May