Chapter 1

*Beep Beep beep beep be-* I smacked my alarm clock off the nightstand and tiredly stood up and got ready for the day. Once I was finished I picked up the alarm clock and set it back on my nightstand then I checked my calendar. "SHIT! I can't believe I forgot!" I quickly ran outside to see my sister sitting on her skateboard smirking and holding a piece of cinnamon-sugar toast. "You forgot again." She said bluntly. "Yeah sorry about that Maple" I replied while rubbing the back of my neck. She then burst out in laughter and jumped up to snack my forehead. "Its fine let's just go already! I'm most likely late now" I chuckled and got my skates on as we rode to the dance theater for her class.

~☆~three years later~☆~

I stood up from my bed and went to make some breakfast for my mom. My sister was taken away three years ago because of a disease that made her very weak. They said she would be cured and be back in no time. We have gotten no word from her or the foundation that took her. I finished making the meal and set it out on the table. A couple minutes later my mom walked out from her room and kissed my forehead saying "Thank you for making breakfast penny but, you don't have to do it every morning!" Then she sat down and began eating. My name is Aspen but my mom calls me penny as sort of a nickname. I sat down with her and ate my food. Once we were finished I took out dishes to the sink and yelled back to my mom "hey mom is it ok if I go for a ride for a couple hours?" "Sure honey just be back before midnight this time!" I chuckled as I got my skates on and rode to the abandoned dance theater, the last place I saw my sister.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
Sorry guys for being gone! I've been busy and had no time to write! A lot of crap has been going on and it's sucky as well as my mom turning off the WiFi at 10:00 pm. Ill try to update my stories as much as possible. I should not have even wrote this one but I did anyway! Again I'm so sorry for being absent. I'll see ya in the next one my fellow brotato chips!