Chapter 1 Lovers

Victoria Sanders Pov: I'm in the living room with Lila,Rena,Polly,Swindle and we are helping Terra and she got are ideas done and we sink down and we are in are rooms and Naib appeared in my room and see me playing with my hair and i stop playing with my hair and i went in my room and Naib is in my room and i have panic at the disco playing and the song is playing let's kill tonight and I'm dancing to it and Naib is behind me and the song is over and i stopped dancing and i look at my phone and the time is 12:00 which is the witching hour and i had evil thought about that and i sighed and Naib said are you okay Victoria and i said no I'm not and he said why and i said because it is 12:00 which is the witching hour and something always happens and i can't really say it right now and Naib is in front of me and he said does it have to do with Jimmy casket and i said yes it does he always hurts me when he comes in my room and i can't handle it anymore either him and i just want him two leave and never come here again but he always comes back to hurt me and i have to bandage my arm's up and i can't handle the pain at all and Naib kissed me and I kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and we became boyfriend and girlfriend and we love each other so much that we will stay with each other and i love him and he loves me back and it is night time and i said thank's for listening to me Naib and he said your welcome Victoria Sanders and we are happy that we are together and i see the Moonlight shining through my window and it looks beautiful at their.