Repent

Be at peace. Full release. Be it on the highest priest, of honor. Besieged by a brother, one way or another, it's all torn to sunder.

Left to wonder, in the loving of a lover. Electrified to thunder. Still trying to recover, from when chanced upon discover, she could instil in him, the world need no longer look so grim. Filled to brim. With a sense of self worth.

A new birth, from ability. Twinned with the foresight to see. Before his aberrations failed relentlessly. Will you have me? Ripped into clarity, closing in disparity, relationship a tragedy, all it was, was charity.

Running water. You've not got her. Passing chasms to reach you. Engulfing every sinew.

What to do, for me and you? While away the design? Whilst left feeling inclined. Contemplations of mind, combined for you to find, found to stem the tide of time.

State your place in this human race. Filling slots n' ticking boxes, being cautious, till your dying days. Regrets amaze.

But now I'm feeling unchained, breaking free untamed. Unwinding from my binds. From here on out divine. Untied only to find, these feelings felt unkind.

Is it true? Sent from care of you? To repent truly true from the skew un-skewed. Thoroughly through and through?

Well then. Let me tell you things of value. Here and now for example; is the wake of a wave break. The tide line of all time, sent to blow your mind. Showing max capacity to see that we, no longer need reality.

Take this from me and celebrate the fact. That what you want, isn't always on tap but that perhaps the stick outweighs the carrot. At least for me, I'll never be on that diet.

Doctors orders, expressed wholeheartedly. Gonna take a part of me, so be sure to be. Keeping things enticingly, plain as day to see. Yet somehow also subtly, up or on the sleeve, remenissant of the inherent inability in me, incoherent nobility.

So please promise me, even if your guarantee, comes to be. Enshrined in falsehood philosophy. I'll still revel regardless in intangibly.

Comprised on the sly, so nobody can ask why? My final plea, incorporated and weaved into story. Quarried glory.

Envision that rendition. Oh ever so well hidden, under lock and key. Stow stashed away. Keeping all your problems safe and sound at bay, upon this pearly day. Rekindled in dismay, yet still let out to play.

Did I say? That there's another way? To communicate and relay. Facilitate the leeway, of ongoing digressions that maybe, sought to see, all hear and no say. Dissipate to fade gray.

In and out. There's no doubt there's a perfect way. Left to cry and try for another day. For as a matter of fact, it's quite all intact.

Perfectly clear now, streaming light bulbs crown, from my brain marrow. Illuminating round and round until the colours mix to brown/yellow. Funnelled down and drowned into a masterpiece, of his own environment.

Decanting and slanting the steep decent. Is what he really meant. His intentions purely reverent, attained to this supposed undisclosed experiment.

Ill-prepared. Caught out scared. The elitist was born to be of more than this, influential, existential, irregularities. Sequential pairings of who's least likely to be, paying the fee.

This rapture was proclaimed long before all of history. Life's the biggest mystery, crisis calling out to me. Yearning for an answer, the only one to know's the universal financier.

Try to read his readings, you'll get nowhere fast. But blink and you might see at last. He doesn't mean to take the piss, so please don't miss. Just take it from me and make light of this. None of it was really all that serious.