UnHappy Endings Are Unlikely...

The Condor shook violently as Aerrow and Piper both rushed towards the bridge. "Another blast like that and we're done for!" yelled the terrified Merp pilot Stork. Things quickly went south as they arrived on the Far Side in pursuit of Cyclonis. All of them had been so confident and woefully underestimating the threat of Far Side technology. It turns out their victory against the mobilized Terra Cyclonia would be short-lived.

"Guys more of them are coming quickly we need to do something!" Finn called out from one of the few still working turrets. It didn't take long for them to get caught in a firefight with two sky ships far larger than anything Cyclonis had ever thrown against them, and more were on their way. Aerrow quickly made the order to retreat rather than try and battle against these two behemoths.

Aerrow glanced around in a panic unsure of what to do, his gaze fell upon piper as if she might be able to devise some plan that could save them all. Yet, even she seemed to be at a loss as she frantically looked to see what crystals she had left. "Guys, I don't think the engines are going to hold out much longer. I've done everything I can think of just to keep them on..." The Gentle Wallop Junko announced over the radio.

Things were bleak as Aerrow seemed lost in thought trying to glean so insight on how to just make it out alive. "Alright, team settle down. We've been in tougher situations than this in the past, and we've always come out on top." His voice was the normal courage filled bravado as always, yet everyone knew it hid his fear. "We took down Cyclonis countless times and today will be no different." He closed his eyes for only a moment before they snapped opened as if he had a plan. "Stork! I need you to fly towards the surface use the mountainous terrain."

"Run and hide now you're speaking my language. I still think we're all doomed though."

"Finn, conserve your shots, only fire if you have to."

"You got it!" Finn seemed to have a bit more confidence now.

"Junko, I need a miracle buddy. Give us everything you can out of those engines, if they fail we're done for." The was no response from the Wallop just the sound of something being hit with a hammer or wrench. Finally, he turned Piper the fear and frustration apparent on his face. "Piper, I don't know how to get us out of this... I need you..." The words caught in his throat. All sense of courage and bravery had left his face, he was scared. "Is there any way to reopen the portal and get back to Atmos?"

She frantically poured the few remaining crystals on the table in front of her. "I don't think I can reopen the gate... but maybe..." She trailed off as she grabbed two stones. "We will only have one shot at this." She paused, biting her lip for a moment. "And if it fails...we may all just blow up."

"Well were doomed either way...so might as well." Stork chimed in as he was carefully navigating through the jutting mountainous landscape to avoid as much of the fire as possible.

"If we use a warp Crystal in tangent with a Nitro Crystal and a few velocity Crystals we may be able to get back in atmos. But we all need to be thinking of the same place when we make the jump." Piper finished looking to Aerrow for approval.

Aerrow's eyes searched, darted around looking to the visible members of the team. This was there only shot to make it out alive. "Okay, what do you need?"

"We need to get the Nitro and Velocity Crystals into the engines. We also need to get out of these mountains and fly in a straight line. I'll use some Raw crystals that I've had laying around to study to enhance the power of the Warp Crystal along with my new abilities we should be able to teleport all the way to atmos. But where should we all focus?" She asked Aerrow for a point to focus on while handing the Nitro and Velocity Crystals to take to Junko.