prologue

October 19th
8:35 pm
2018
It was a quiet Friday evening, when the Marshalls were having dinner. Their table was pretty large for a family of four but that's not the whole point here.
- Lilia, do you have any updates on your case?- said Mathew, the head of the family and the father to Lilia and John.
Lilia was the oldest child in the Marshall family. She was fourteen years old and she was a well known detective in the local community. A lot of articles about her were written in the local newspaper. She always wore a French cap along with her short hair put in small pigtails. She wore classy clothes like long skirts and turtlenecks
accompanied with her doc. Martens which she wore pretty often. Sometimes she would wear a striped T-shirt which was the only type of shirts that she wore.

 Sometimes she would wear a striped T-shirt which was the only type of shirts that she wore

- Nothing much,- she answered - but I got to the conclusion that-
- That mr. Ravie's goat is eating from our trash can- a voice of a young boy interrupted her. It was her younger brother John, who was a year younger than her. He was a redhead and had freckles which none of those Lilia had. If you compared them side by side, you would have thought that they were just second cousins but you would have never thought that they were siblings.

- Agatha Christie is laughing at you from her grave-  he continued-Jonathan Jacob Marshall, how dare you speak like that to your own sister?- said a woman with a deep voice

- Agatha Christie is laughing at you from her grave- he continued
-Jonathan Jacob Marshall, how dare you speak like that to your own sister?- said a woman with a deep voice. It was Melanie Marshall, mother to Lilia and John,a carrying wife to Mathew and a dear person to me who I've spent my whole life with, until that day but anyways let's get back to the Marshalls.
After they finished dining, Mathew said:
- Sleep well, kids, tomorrow is an important day!
Those words left Lilia and John thinking about what could possibly happen on the next day, but they could never imagine the actual reality of tomorrow.