Chapter XXII

Just be with me
We'll figure out
the details later.

Bill Weasley stood in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes watching as witches and wizards came and went, their faces filled with glee

Bill Weasley stood in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes watching as witches and wizards came and went, their faces filled with glee. He had volunteered to work under Fred and George in hopes of seeing Bailee, so far he was unsuccessful. He knew not if she was going to make an appearance in the now thriving store, he had only hoped he would see her. Maybe a strand of her perfectly messy hair, or maybe the excited glint in her forest green eyes, maybe her melodious laughter would be heard, or just possibly he would see her beautiful smile once again.

But those were all hopes for Bill Weasley.

Every time he would see a head full of messy caramel hair he would immediately turn in hopes of it being the girl he was hopelessly in love with. Fred and George watched from afar as their eldest brother looked hopelessly around for their best friend, and smirked simultaneously.

At that exact moment the girl in question walked into the now very popular shop in hopes of finding her red headed best friends.

Bill watched as she walked in, a smile growing on her face as she spotted the mischievous twins she was in search for. Bill couldn't take it. His heart and his mind were fighting each other. It had been year since he had met the brunette beauty and he was so hopelessly in love with her that even shattering their ever breaking 'friendship' to tell her he loved her seemed worth it.

All he needed to do was get her alone to explain.

***

Bailee walked out of the twins shop, ready to go home. She had been there a total of three hours before she concluded she needed to go home.

She was on her way to grab her wand so she could apparate away but that was put on hold when her name was called from an oh so familiar person.

She stopped in her tracks, refusing to turn around and face the truth that awaited her so impatiently. She couldn't bring herself to turn around, Bailee was left staring at the ground that had flooded with rain drops, just seconds before.

"Please" the voice begged, in a strained tone.

Just hearing the voice made her eyes sting, she couldn't stop the tears that filled her eyes, the eyes that have seen to much.

Bailee was brought back into her sad reality when a hand gently grabbed her own.

She couldn't seem to move the muscles in her hand, as it laid limp against his. 

"Bailee"

She heard him, but she didn't want it. She didn't want this. Hearing her name come off of his lips was enough to bring a strangled sob to her lips.