unbelievable

Patton hummed as he stirred the batter for a cake he was making smiling brightly and singing softly since he thought he was alone. Virgil walks in and goes and sits down on the couch and starts playing on his phone. Patton poured the batter into the cake pans not noticing Virgil. Virgil looked up because he heard someone singing.He sees patton making cake virgil put his phone down on the couch and walks over to Pat. "uh... Patton. Patton flinched and almost drop The mixing bowl looking at Virgil sighing Ashe chuckled nervously. "oh, hey kiddo...sorry, I didn't see you," Patton sets the bowl down and put the cake in the oven before going up to virgil "did you need something," patton asks."I just need to someone to talk to about Roman,"Virgil says rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Pat blinked and tilted head curiously. "Oh? well what do you mean," Patton ask as he took off counter on the as sat counter. "I-I think he is c-cheating on me with L-logan,"Virgil says as he starts to cry. "P-pat help me p-please I d-don't know want t-to do,"Vivi says. Patton's eyes widen and he instantly wrapped his arms around the other gently holding him tight.",oh no… kiddo I'm so sorry," he said softly running his fingers through Virgils hair. He felt angry boil inside him though towards Roman and maybe even Logan he knew you'd be yelling at them soon enough if he ever found out that it was true. Berger wraps his arms around Patton and falls to his knees and crying "P-P-Pat I don't know what to do," Virgil says.Pat sighed and starts to rub Virgils back softly. "Well we can find out if they really are cheating and if the're not then everything was okay but if they are I swear on everything that is unholy I'll make them regret that they were ever created,"Patton said as his voice became slightly cold and deadly at the last sentence as he held Virgil tighter. "Okay let's do that,"Virgil says playing with Pat hair. Patton nuzzled in to Virgil's hand and hummed, letting go of him and wiping his tears. " Okay . I think they're upstairs so we can go see what they're doing,"Patton says walking over to the stairs."okay brother sides as theystarted to walk up stairs virgil looks over at Patton add starts to blush. Patton when upstairs and could sounds from Romans his anger increaseing he looked look through the crack in the door and guests as he saw the two practically fused together and making out. "Oh they are so fucking dead,"patton said very angrily. Virgil starts to cry a lot. "Roman I can't believe you did this,"Virgil says while he wants to Patton's room after getting his phone from downstairs. Virgil immediately get under the blankets on Pattons bed and starts to cry.