𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥

CHAPTER one
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
What Happened
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CHAPTER one||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||What Happenedpart1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•no one knows what
happened
⚚⚚⚚

Bleu Eliot sat among her friends in the auditorium of the West Ham high school. The teen girl was surrounded by jocks and possibly some of the dumbest boys in the small town. To her right was her favorite jock, yet she never really considered him to be a jock. He was too sweet. Grizz Visser sat to her right, Bleu's best friend since...well no one really knows.

Grizz had invited Bleu to this play because he was the only one who knew she secretly loved theater. She loved how someone could change who they were and how they acted just like that. Yet, Bleu thought that the reason Grizz invited her was because he didn't want to be the only "smart" person present.

The small stage was covered in autumn leaves. Trees lined the backdrop as two characters stood on stage. One was Cassandra Pressman, who had long blonde hair that was tied in a low bun. The other character was a boy, Harry Bingham who had a mess of dark brown. Cassandra flipped the tiny coin from her thumb and caught it.

"Eighty-five in a row. Beating the record." Harry's character said as Cassandra flipped yet another heads.

At this point, Clark leaned over to Grizz and Bleu and whispered. Clark had a deep voice, but the low octave made him sound dumber than he was. He had nicely combed brown hair and a marron variety jacket over his navy blue shirt.

"Why the fuck are they flipping a coin?" Bleu rolled her eyes at this comment and ignored it.

Bleu groaned as she breathed in a smell that she couldn't quite describe. Her nostrils began to burn. West Ham had this problem for the past few months. A smell that no one could quite describe but everyone hated. Despite the mayor's efforts to get rid of the persistent odor always came back.

"It's back." She whispered to Girzz as he breathed in as well.

Grizz turned to her with a concerned look on his face. He scrunched up his nose and Bleu let out a soft giggle, before turning back to the play.

When the show was over Bleu was sitting on the railing that led up to the balcony seats. In front of her, Clark ate out of a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and Harry dangled a fake flower in front of Grizz's face. Grizz's arm was resting on Bleu's thigh, his hand cupped over her bent knee. Kelly, a skinny brunette with fierce blue eyes, warned the group that they had thirty minutes before they would go to the party they were planning.

Bleu looked up the aisle and saw her friend walking up with her sister and Will LeClair. She smiled at Allie Pressman, signaling that she thought her friend did a wonderful job as backstage manager.

"Do you need us to bring anything tonight, dude?" Clark asked Harry, as both Grizz and Bleu looked at him.

"Whatever you got," Harry responded. "Hey, bring some vodka. It's BYOB"