A wish

Peace and quiet. That was all u wanted.so you make your way to the park. It was around 10:30pm meaning not much people were around and by not much I mean any. You sat yourself on the swings and carefully placed your earphones in. You turn on some relaxing music and just sit while your cardigan was tightly wrapped around you. You start to swing lightly as your feet pushed against the ground and the wind caressed your face. Breathing in the cold air, you look up into the beautiful night sky and stare at the stars. you see a shooting star fly among them. So, you decide to close your eyes and make a wish. As you open them, you can't help but chuckle at how childish your wish was. Suddenly, you heard a soft voice call out your name. It was so familiar. You stopped swinging and gently turned around ,as your hair flowed with the wind. At first, all you could see was a silhouette, but after your vision had cleared and was more focused, you could see a man standing behind the entrance of the park. Your heart started racing. It was Kim Taehyung! You thought you were dreaming and closed your eyes only to open them again to find him standing there holding two ice cream cones in his hand. He came up to you and gave you a soft smile while you stood there in awe. He then handed you an ice cream cone and sat on the swing next to you. The only thing you could think about was your wish.  It came true? He starts making conversation with you and the two of you talk all night. You didn't care if this wasn't real. All you knew was that you were happy. The moonlight shined on his face, enhancing his beauty even more. You just wish you could sit here forever and talk with him. However, as the sun started rising, Taehyung got up from the swings and said goodbye. He gave me his soft smile again, which I will never forget, and his figure slowly disappeared into the distance. I place my hands on my cheeks ,as they turn a shade of crimson , and I ask myself " what just happened!"