Tricia's class

Kaycee's POV:

"Sean!" I yelled excitedly. "Tricia's finally teaching in LA again." Sean came down the stairs with a huge smile covering his face. 

"When?" he simply asked.

I quickly showed him the Instagram post, and I could see his smile falter. "What's up?" I nervously asked, afraid of what was to come. Maybe he didn't want to go. I really wanted him there. Being there with no friends didn't sound tempting, at least not when I knew Gabe most likely would show up. 

"You realize you need to be at least 17 to attend the class?"

I just smirked at him, nudging his shoulder playfully. "I'm THE Kaycee Rice, don't you remember?" He laughed by this side to me – the cocky Kaycee. I must admit I liked, no not even liked – loved, teasing Sean, or giving him attitude. 

"I wouldn't be too sure if I was you. Tricia is a savage," he laughed. 

"Let me show you how it's done. I'm calling her right now," I challenged.

Sean's POV:

She put her phone on speaker, a mischievous grin painting her face. "Hey Munch!" Tricia called. Kaycee didn't even bother to greet her back.

"Did you put the age limit of your class to 17 just so I couldn't attend? Damn, Tricia, that hurt," she said suppressing a small laugh.

I liked her boldness. Personally, I found Tricia a bit intimidating. She was not afraid to give a piece of her mind, and teased me and Kaycee  endlessly. But Kaycee and Tricia had a special relationship, a relationship I'd never truly understand. You couldn't find more dissimilar personalities, yet they made such a great duo. It was clear to see how much love and respect they held for each other. Looking at Kaycee's interactions with Tricia made me somehow proud – proud that my girl was able to tame the savage queen.

Tricia laughed heartily by Kaycee's question. "If you're even thinking about saying no, remember what happened in Yuma a couple years ago," Kaycee smirked before breaking down laughing. This caught my attention. What happened in Yuma that made Tricia fall into silence for a couple of seconds?

"Damn, Kayc. You're really feeling bold today," she stated. "See you tomorrow in class," Tricia said. "But don't expect me to behave, I've got plans for you," she continued before hanging up. 

Kaycee looked at me, sticking her tongue out: "That was easy," she said moving her fingers, pretending to receive cheers that clearly were non-existent, and I couldn't contain my laughter. After a few minutes of laughing, my curiosity got the better of me

"What's that Yuma-thing?" She seemed hesitant to answer.

"Uhm, I don't think she'd appreciate me telling you this.. but she kinda deserves it after all the times she has teased us". I stared expectantly at her, waiting for her to begin. 

Kaycee's POV:

"It was back when Tricia had the responsibility for me and Gabe, and she had both our hotel room cards plus her own. I was sleeping peacefully, not expecting anyone to disturb my precious sleep. And then suddenly I heard someone entering my room, and I got scared. I'm the type that freeze when I get scared. But what I saw blew my mind. It was Tricia.. and a guy." Sean stared at me wide-eyed, probably thinking the worst. Well it was traumatizing, so he was right in assuming the worst.