Meeting

Hi !! This is a Fairy Tail one-shot which include only Jerza ship(Jellal and Erza). Hope you'll enjoy the story!!

Erza was walking on the outskirts of Magnolia thinking about Fairy Tail; her home which now exist only in her heart.

It has been two months since Fairy Tail guild got disbanded. It was the moment of distress and sadness for all the Fairies (F.T. Mages).
No one wanted to accept the fact that once the strongest guild in Fiore is no more.
Despite that every member of the guild respected Makarov's decision and walked on their own separate paths; with a belief that one day they all will get back together.

"I just hope that day comes soon. I wonder what other's are doing now." Erza muttered to herself.

The Sun was about to set so now she was returning to the temporary apartment she was living in. She walked for two minutes when she saw a figure sitting at the distance.

 She walked for two minutes when she saw a figure sitting at the distance

He started walking towards her when he saw her.

"Jellal" She said with surprise and slight happiness when she saw his face.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"It has been awhile since we last saw each other, hasn't it !? Jellal replied in his deep voice.
"Yeah.... it has."Erza answered back.

"I needed your help Erza. There's a cult named AVATAR. They worship Zeref and his dark magic. They are planning something big and evil. I want you to deal with the situation."He explained.
Erza nodded and agreed to his request.
Then he spoke"Are you in contract with any of your guildmate? You may need some help in this mission."
"Yes I am." Ezra informed him.

There was an awkward silence between them which stayed for a minute.

"So for how long you plan to repent for your crimes Jellal?"Erza questioned him, trying to break the silence.
He replied that "For as long as it takes. There's no one who's actually waiting for me. No place I can return to. And I committed so many sins that even my whole life repenting for them wouldn't be enough. I ha-"
"You are wrong Jellal." Erza shouted cutting him off.