𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

CHAPTER two

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
What Happened
part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||What Happenedpart2||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•this town was never•
normal
⚚⚚⚚

"Bleu," Grizz whispered as he shook her.

She groaned as slowly opened her eyes.

"What?" Bleu said with sleep still laced in her voice. She rolled over to face Grizz Who was holding his phone in his hand. The light illuminating the broad smile on his face.

"Cassandra just texted, she wants us at the church." Grizz stated as Bleu rolled out of bed.

Bleu changed out of the oversized fluffy sweater she had packed for the bus ride and changed into a dark green shirt that had three buttons at the top. She remained in the torn black jeans she put on yesterday. She slipped on her white shoes and turned to Grizz.

"Who do you mean by us?" she asked.

"Allie, Will, Luke, and us." Grizz answered moving his finger between him and the tired girl across the room.

"Did she say why?" Bleu asked while she rubbed her head, the hangover was just kicking in.

"No, Bleu, are you sure you don't want to sleep longer. You look like shit."

"Cassandra calls." Bleu said, ignoring the question, as she grabbed her black jacket and headed down the stairs, Grizz trailing behind her.

Cassandra was leaning against the brick post outside of the church. Luke, Harry, and Will sat on the steps behind her. Allie was standing with Sam. When Grizz and Bleu walked up they received a smile from Cassandra. Bleu ignored this and went straight to her brother. She simply hugged him.

"Have you see Campbell?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug so she could sign.

Sam shook his head 'no' and before Bleu could reply Cassandra voiced her plan.

"I'll get a car and go to Greenwich to get help."

"Why you?" Harry asked.

"Someone has to find out where everyone went. We can't all go." Allie said directing her comment at Harry.

"I'll do it." Harry stated simply as he continued to zone out at the concrete floor.

"You sober?" Bleu asked while pushing Harry's shoulder back to make eye contact with him. He smirked at her knowing that neither of them was 100% sober.

"Fuck off. You're not either." Harry chuckled.

Bleu moved back over to Sam and Grizz, who were still standing next to Allie.