𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

CHAPTER three

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
What Happened
part3
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||What Happenedpart3||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•there's nothing out•
there
⚚⚚⚚

The sound of a phone line ringing filled the church. Bleu pushed open the doors and sat down next to Helena who was biting her nails while reading a text from Luke. Bleu had gotten a text from Grizz saying to meet at the church but she didn't take any worry to it. She picked up her phone and called Grizz. Nothing.

"Anything?" Cassandra asked Helena.

"He's not answering." Helena said referring to her boyfriend who was wandering through the woods as they spoke.

Bleu looked over at the girl.

"Neither is Grizz." Bleu said as she took the phone down from her ear.

Cassandra stood in front of the group high schoolers looking worried as ever.

"They must be headed back here." Harry said looking at Bleu and Helena.

His hair was a mess but he didn't look the slightest bit worried. Then again, he wasn't really friends with anyone who was out in the middle of the woods right now.

"That's why they want us together. Harry continued.

"So fast? Twelve hours. Maybe they found something?" Kelley added looking at Bleu.

"Or maybe they found nothing. Why wouldn't he say if it was good news?" Helena asked.

"It's Grizz, I know him. He doesn't want people to panic or gets their hopes up until he's sure of what they found or didn't find." Bleu said reassuringly to the group.

The kids in the church continued to chatter as Cassandra looked around nervously.

"Listen. Hey, listen up." Cassandra said getting everyone's attention. "Listen up. While we're all here, together, there are some things we ought to figure out."

The kids who were sitting in the pews looked up at her. Bleu sat on the stairs that led up to the altar between Helen and Elle.

"Figure somethings out, before we rip this place apart or maybe, you know, start hurting each other."

Cassandra had her arms crossed over her body in a nervous manner as she played with her fingers.