《 13 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THIRTEEN• ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Y/N calm down." Taehyung pleads.

"How do you expect me to calm down!"

"Look, right now I just have to make a few calls."

"Why?! We need to go find them!"

"Y/N we don't even know where they are or who took them!" Taehyung raises his tone.

"The Seo's, of course!" You point out the obvious. "Taehyung we killed Nari and Insung. They'll have no type of mercy over our children. What if they hurt them or kill them!"

"They won't." Taehyung tries to assure. "Y/N please calm down. You freaking out won't help the situation, okay? I'm going to call my dad and the boys. We'll have a higher chance of finding them if we all work together."

• • • •

"They're at the Jenji territory." Haesung points at the camera that shows the car parked by the building.

"Okay then let's go." You walk towards the door but stop when you realize no one is following behind. "Hello?!"

"It's not that easy." Jin comments.

"What do you mean?"

"The Jenji territory is a well-known land the Seo's own. They place explosives everywhere and only their mafia know the way around them." Jungkook answers.

"The Seo's have so many enemies. All those enemies end up going to The Jenji Territory and dying because they can't figure their way around them." Namjoon adds.

"We can't just fly over or something?"

"Ah yes Y/N, let us just appear with a giant helicopter or something. I'm sure the people guarding the territory won't shoot at us." Jimin sassily answers.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that," Taehyung argues.

"Guys relax," Hoseok interrupts. "Right now isn't the best time to argue. We need to figure out a way around those explosives."

• • • •

"As long as the explosive pedal is pressed down and not released it won't explode." Jimin reminds.