Scream My Name

(A/n) this is a lemon. There will be cuss words and sex as well, get over it we all know these stories are for you horny fucks ;) have fun reading.
_______________________________

Ian's POV

I look over at (y/n) and my God he's just so perfect. Of course he's mine, I can see the hickey I left on him from a week ago. I wanted him badly, right now. I signal to him and give him the 'get your ass in the bathroom now!' look and we get up and walk out of class.

2nd person POV

Ian leads you into the bathroom and you follow like a lost puppy. You wanted to feel his throbbing cock inside of your tight entrance. Ian locks the bathroom door and swiftly pins you against it and you let a soft moan slip from your lips as he does so.

Ian starts kissing your neck, biting here and there. He sucks a hickey as you moan and fight against his grip.

"Oh no pretty little slut, don't fight me" Ian growls in your ear ultimately making you melt into his grip.

Ian releases his grip on you, but let's out a soft growl. "Strip for me you slut!"

You obey his every word like your life depends on it.

Before you can bat an eye Ian flips you around and presses you into the door.

He spits down onto himself to make a makeshift lube to reduce the pain.

In an instant Ian slams into you, causing you to moan out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

As Ian pounds you, you notice he let go of his grip on your hands seeing as he is gripping you hips tight and moving you into him, ultimately allowing himself to thrust deeper into you.

You take this free opportunity to reach down and start pumping yourself.

Ian quickly notices and pins both of your hands with one of his, holding your hips with the other.

"Who says when you deserve to cum you little fucking slut?" He growls in your ear.

You stay silent not knowing if he wants an answer or not.

Ian abruptly stops thrusting and smacks your ass hard

"I asked you a question puppy!" He yells in a horrifying yet seductive manner.

"Y-you master... y-you decide when I-I cum.." you pant out harshly.

You shift back into him, whimpering at the lack of movement.

Ian chuckles and picks up where he had left off.

Ian kisses your shoulders as he pushes himself into you.

With every thrust you feel yourself growing closer.

"I-Ian I-I'm not gonna- ah! Last!" You moan out. Your body almost twitches with pleasure as Ian grabs you and starts pumping you fast and hard.

"When you cum I want you to scream my fucking name you cockslut" he whispers almost sweetly in your ear.

You nod and obey him. Best not to anger him in this state unless you want a cock down your throat. Which you wouldnt mind but not the time for it.

You feel yourself about to cum and the words blurt from your mouth in a loud and whimpery moan.

"I-Ian!" You moan out.

Ian thrusts three more times before you feel him fill up your tight hole. He pulls out, gets dressed, smacks your ass, and leaves. Leaving you a panting, sweaty, cum filled mess in the second floor boys bathroom.

______________________________________

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed it really did take me a few days just to write this. I'm not a natural born writer so it might be bad, and truthfully if it is bad I want feedback on it