Are you the Boyfriend? | Oneshot

Doni and Coni, the most iconic comedian duo in Korea welcome the two of the top kpop groups of today. Blackpink and BTS.

It is the first time for the two group to appear in a variety show together. It was so taboo for the them to be in one or just being in the same frame. Now that they are top of their game all eyes are on them.

"So some insider inform us that your boyfriend is in this same room? What do you say?"

Doni started to tease Rosé and it made her flushed.

She shakes her head and waved her hand for a no.

"You heard that boys? She said that her boyfriend is not here." Coni joined the teasing. "To Rosé's boyfriend I'm sorry you have just been denied."

A loud giggle escapes Rosé's lips. "Yes. He's here!" she answered bravely when she noticed how her man frown a little and pout like cute little baby that he is.

"I knew it!" Doni snapped his fingers holding his laughters before turning to look at the camera. "Sajangnim you heard that?"

The group knows that it was all teasing. DonCon is so nice to them on and off cam. This is just for the show but it still somehow make each everyone member nervous. They do know each other. They are all friends. And some... more than that.

"So Rosé, for the first time in Korean television will you tell us who's your boyfriend?" it was Doni who asked. The Pd played a song as if they are solving a crime.

"He's right here," she smiled lovingly at the camera and as if having an eye to eye contact with it. "In my heart." she completed her sentence and hold on her chest with closed eyes and nodding her head.

The room burst into laughters and giggles. Some protested for the cringey line the main vocalist of blackpink had said.

"You learned that from me right?" Jin's laugh was echoing throughout the room outlaughing all the others.

"Wait, wait wait! Jungkook! Why are you're ears so red? Are you the boyfriend?"

Jungkook ears and face turned even redder when the mc said what he noticed outloud. He hide his face in Jin's back while still laughing nervously. Jungkook turned to Taehyung and point at him. He needs to destruct them!

"His blushing too!"

Taehyung let's out a hearty laugh and shows his adorable boxy smile.

"Taehyung, why are you blushing?"

"She's so cute!" he answered the host confidently.

Jungkook was still laughing while clapping like a seal. He's lowkey elbowing his hyung. The host then went to his side and examine him. He stopped clapping to cover his ears. His bunny smiles showing.

"And you?"

Everyone in the room look at him waiting for him to answer.

So he did.

"I'm just proud of my girlfriend."

All mouths hang open and eyes widen. He just said that on air! On Koean National TV!