One Shot

Enjoy, Sabrina.

-

"Remember that time we mud wrestled?"

Jimin grinned, the mention of the childhood memory bringing a chuckle out of him. "I told mother I fell in a mud puddle when I came home with mud under my fingernails."

The brunette man next to the socialite laughed. He suddenly pouted. "Mom made me go without dessert that day for tracking mud all over the floor."

His shoulders shook as he laughed, remembering the glass of lemonade in his hand and bringing it up to his lips. He looked out at his best friend's farm. So many of his best childhood memories was attached to this place. He'd come out here every day if he could.

"You picked the wrong day to stop by, Jiminie."

Jimin looked inquiringly at man. "Oh? Why's that?"

"Hi, Taehyung!"

Jimin froze. That sweet voice... Turning his head, Jimin blinked dumbly at the woman walking up the dirt path. Jade... It was when she went stock still that Jimin finally blinked again, noticing with a smile that she was wearing overalls today, instead of a dress like last week when they'd first met at the bookstore. She looked really cute.

Taehyung shot up to his feet, grinning at Jade. "Hi, Jade!"

Jimin laughed as he watched her jump, the woman looking away from him before waving at Tae. Not that he wasn't pleased to see her again but what exactly was she doing here? Setting his unfinished drink to the side, the gorgeous man got up. He smirked, waiting until Jade was a few steps away from the porch before saying, "Nice to see you again."

Jade swallowed nervously, smiling awkwardly at the man. "Hi, Jimin."

Tae looked between the two a couple of times before finally settling his warm gaze on Jimin. "Oh, so you've already met our new farmhand? Great!"

Jimin's eyebrows raised, his eyes moving from Tae to Jade until he was honed in on Jade again. Two jobs, huh? "Well, let me get out of you two's way." He smiled at his younger friend. "Let's grab some lunch tomorrow, Taehyungie."

Tae lit up. "Sure!" He smiled down at the quiet woman still standing below the porch. "If you don't already, you're gonna really like Jade. She's great."