Chapter 1

August Wensday 18, 2017 6 : 50 pm

Mia -

As i walked through the crowds slowly, i followed behind my best friend Briana .
Right now , i was currently at a concert more specifically, i was at a place i never thought i'd be in.

As i walked slowly, anxiously, brianna grew frustrated at the pace I was moving in , she grabbed me and yanked me to the direction she was going to, which was the front row seats of the ' Don't Matter tour'. 

I didn't want to be here for two reasons, my stupid ass ex was here and performing , and i hate being smoshed by sweaty people i don't know.
I was only here to acompany Brianna.
Plus, I had already bought myself a ticket , i knew i was going to regret that decision.

Welp, i mean at least Brianna is happy she did LOVEE her ' hUsBaNd' as she would say all the time when someone brought him up .
I knew she loved him, but that was officially confirmed when a hater talked down on her 'husband'. Briana beat the fuck out the bitch who talked shit about him , i was like ' dammn girl, you ain't even get the dick yet '.

I hadn't realized we were at our seats because i was so caught up in my mind of thoughts , i noticed how close we were and to be honest, i was scared. Nervous to see what he would do if he ever saw me. My hands began to sweat like they always did when i got nervous.
While Brianna on the other hand acted like a three year old that was getting five dollars.

" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKK YOU" she grabbed my arm while jumping up and down in excitement. I laughed at how hyper she has gotten.

" your welcome bestie, I'm going to get drinks. You want something?"

" Yes, a tequila deluxe" i nodded my head then walked my way out of the crowd.
Excuse me's were said to the people i push past by while a shove was given to the people who didn't listen.

Finally making it to the bar, i sat at a bar stool as the bartender walked infront of me.

" hello i'm kobe, i will be taking your order, what would you like to have today?" he questioned me politely.

"hello kobe, i would love to have one sprite, Mozzarella sticks."

" ok and how many would that be?" he cut me off.

" um, 10" i said as he nodded while writing my order down on the paper.

" and a tequila deluxe"

" alright ; will that be it?"

"yes sir." i nodded

"ok you order will be ready in 7 minutes." he smiled and i nodded in return.

I took my phone out while waiting at the counter, opening Instagram and snooping on my timeline. As i was snooping, i ran across august alsina's video from today. I click his profile and continued snooping.

It was nothing but tour video's, people dancing to his music blah blah blah.
Nothing interesting, that was until i stopped at a picture of a white woman taking a picture with him, embracing him.

" oh, he like that white chocolate now hun?" i spoke to myself out loud getting secretly jealous. I most definitely was jealous HE IS MY EX for crying out loud, we have history together.

" here you go" the same waiter came over with my drinks and food in a tray.

" oh, thank you sir." i took the tray from his hands as he nodded his head.

I walked back to my section with the food and drinks in my hand.

"ouuuuu lets get this banging" she stuck her tongue out while rolling her body.
" you fucking welcome" i rolled my eyes as she took the drink and food without a 'thank you for buying my food '