Mission

Olivia's POV

I woke up and immediately realised I was on the floor . Did he push me out of the bed ?

"Why did you do that ?"
I muttered

"I didn't you rolled out . Probably because you decided to sleep so close to the edge"

"Not that I can blame myself"

Thano's didn't answer which was rather annoying as I enjoyed irritating him it was rather amusing . Well to the extent you can go when your trapped on a oversized war ship .

It then dawned on me how truly hungry I was considering I hadn't eaten in like 3-4 days . Which was completely my fault but it was worth it as I'm no longer attached to that wretched pole .

"I'm hungry"

"You was the one that decided not to eat"

It was fairly noticeable Thanos was gritting his teeth as he said that . I chuckled at this . I guess I've just got a thing for annoying people like him . I know that from past fights I had been in .

"Yes I was but I had a very good reason behind that and it got me what I wanted ... partially"

"Why what else did you want ?"

"I can't tell you that"

"Why not?"

"Because it's a uh secret"

It wasn't exactly a secret the truth was I just wanted of this ship but that wasn't happening anytime soon and if I mentioned that that was what I wanted I'm pretty sure Thanos would have locked me back in that room in fear of me escaping .

There was a knock on the door . I silently prayed to myself that it was the guy that delivered food.

My prayers was answered when Thanos opened the door to reveal the food guy .Who thankfully had to plates of food .

The guy stared at me looking bewildered that I was here . However the part he seemed shocked about was the part I was in Thanos room .

I saw the guys eyes look towards me then to Thanos then back to me before he scuttled out of the room . Wait did he think I had like slept with Thanos and by that I don't just mean in the same bed .

That however was disgusting and something I would never do even if it meant me dying in the most painful way I still wouldn't do it . The guy was delusional to think that .

After I ate my breakfast which by the way was delicious Thanos decided that I had to come with him on a I guess you could say mission or job that he has to do .

A few others came with us aswell one been the guy who serves my food the rest been unrecognisable people .

However I was currently sat in a combination of a transport ship and war ship it was much like the one I was on with Thor and Loki all those days ago .

Thanos was sending out commands to a couple of his whatever they were . I found that quite boring before I noticed the guy who served the food sat alone on a chair in the corner of the ship .

I walked towards him and sat besides him , he seemed nicer than everyone else I had come across on this ship . He looked human aswell with dark brown hair , bluish eyes . He was rather good looking now that I thought about it .

"What's your name?"
I asked him out of curiousity

"Well hello to you too"

That was the first time I heard him speak without him stuttering or sounding terrified of Thanos .

"Sorry hello . I'm Olivia Stark"

"I'm Alex . I don't remember my last name"

I felt immediate sympathy for him considering I don't know how it was possible to forget your own name .

"I'm sorry to hear that . How long have you been here?"

"Since I was 3 years old . I guess when your only choices are to go with this lot or die on a dying planet you would chose to live"

"I guess so . I believe you lived somewhere else after Earth then ?Are you one of his so called children then ?"

"Yes I did and No definitely not .Why was you in his bedroom ?"

I knew this question would be asked I just knew it .

"He decides his going to be my supervisor to make sure I don't escape"

" I thought that you and him had....."

"Don't even say it . Never ever ever"

"He never brings prisoners to his room"

"Well I don't know what to say . I don't know much about him except his the mad Titan which means his mad"

I saw Alex's eyes widen before they hushed me which ended up in me giving him a questioning glance . He then continued in a hushed tone

"Don't say that . He doesn't like been called mad"

"Right I will bear that in mind"

"He has a interest in you Olivia"

"Well I figured that he needed me for something or he wouldn't have taken me"

"No I mean his interested in you"

"That's bonkers"

"Believe what you like but you will see it in time"

"I most certainly will not"

Alex shrugged .

The ship them came to a halt . I take it we had arrived . I turned to Alex once more and asked

"Where are we ?"

"A planet called knowhere"

That was a funny name for a planet but I followed everyone out of the ship nonetheless.