commando

You planned a surprise for your boyfriend that night. Y'all had planned a movie night together. But you had different plans on your mind. You decided to go commando underneath your skirt. So you wore a school girl skirt and loose satin spaghetti strap top without a bra or panty underneath. You loved how the cool satin felt on your bare nipples and how it turned you on and sent a tingling feeling in your lady parts. Your bf came home and called you out "Babe, it's time to go! Are you done?" That's your cue. You do the last bit of makeup . You give him a naughty smile that confuses him. You walk over to your bf who is standing in the door way and hug him while whispering in his ear, "I hope you're thirsty tonight" and go ahead to the shoe rack and purposely bend over to show him your bare, uncovered bottom and clean shaved cunt. He now understands the smirk and his eyes go wide on seeing this sight. You quickly sprint to the car and sit down in the passenger seat, not giving your bf a chance to speak.

The ride to the movie theatre is going well with your bf caressing your inner thigh once in a while and slowly reaching up to barely reach your pussy. His touch makes you gasp and you sit straight again to avoid anyone else from seeing your pussy. You buy popcorn and find your seat in the movie theatre. "Why so kinky today?" Your bf nibbles and whispers in your ear while leaving gentle kisses on your neck, cheek and slowly your lips. His kisses are making your nipples erect and you moan lightly, "fuck b/n" and bit your lip. The movie theatre is almost empty except another couple in a far away corner who are only interested in making out. The movie is very boring to you right now. So you hop onto b/n's lap and face him, parting your legs and gently placing your bare pussy on your b/n's crotch ;) He begins to kiss you and grabs your tit. He feels your erect nipple and says, "damn, y/n, you look turned up!" And saying that, he gives your nipple a gentle squeeze through your satin top which sends shivers down your spine. You start grinding your pussy on b/n's crotch all the while kissing him. You can feel him getting hard and your cunt loves the hard erection it is being rubbed on.

B/f slips his other hand holding your back to you waist and down to your butt. He slaps your tight ass that almost makes you gasp. He then slips a finger under your skirt and starts fingering your asshole. "Are you gonna finger fuck me b/n?" You make puppy eyes at him while he brings his finger near your mouth and tells you to spit on it, you comply. "No, y/n, I'm gonna properly fuck you." He says as he shoved his finger in your ass which slides in easily. You moan "OH B/N". "Now get wet for me y/n, won't you cum for your boyfriend?" B/f says with a devilish smirk. He fingers your butthole and you ride and grind his erection through his pants. But you don't cum.

He opens his zipper and let's his penis release from his pants. It's hard and warm and is aiming to the ceiling. "I see someone is turned on by me huh" you whisper in his ears while you gave his penis a gentle touch. You lift yourself and place your pussy just over the tip of b/n's hard dick. He grabs your waist with one hand and his dick with another and pushes the meat inside your pussy. You give a loud moan as it goes inside your wet cunt. You feel his length rubbing inside you. It hits your g-spot again and again.  It feels as though you're going to explode. You ride his dick up and down while he rubs your titties and erect nipples giving gentle squeezes which turn you on even more. "Say my name" b/n demands. You keeps moaning and trying to say things. You're too aroused to even speak. You start feeling euphoria. "Aaahhh b/n, I'm feeling so.....Soo..good....aaahhh....my pussy is so wet right now.....finger my asshole b/n...." You say as he inserts a finger in your tight asshole, "mmmm b/n I love you....." You say in his ears. Your sweet words are getting him more and more aroused. He fingers and gropes you roughly while he whispers in your ear, "you're so tight y/n I'm gonna fuck you all night today." You're about to hit your orgasm so you admit it to b/n. "B/n...oh fuck yes....go faster....I'm about to....cum...harder..mmmm" the words slip out of your mouth, "me too" says b/n. And your walls tighten around him and you can feel a hot liquid being released inside you. You shiver out of the pleasure and a stream of hot liquids can be felt around your pussy. You kiss b/n and he goes down on you and licks all your cum from your crotch. This makes you shiver even more and you cum more and more which b/n licks and cleans out more than happily. Your very sensitive pussy now feels satisfied and the session makes it difficult for you to sit anywhere. "Let's go home" you say to b/n. "Round two?" B/n smirks and you nod.

Author's note: hey guys! How was the chapter?? If you liked it, please vote and share and save it to your library. I'll try to put out new chapters soon!!