The Dark Woods Circus

A little girl by the name of Meiko was walking through a big city where she lived. She was walking to the market to pick things when suddenly,she heard two voices."Come and see us! Come and see us! Come and see us at the dark woods circus!"the boy head of the two headed creature said. He looked sad and depressed."We have so much fun!"the girl head said,a smile graced her lips as her eyes flashed red. The little girl stared up at the creature as the girl side handed her a flier."We hope to see you there!" They both said at the same time as they ran in the direction of the woods,disappearing into the dark forest. The little girl looked down at the flier in her small hands."Maybe mother won't mind if i go for just a little bit." She said to herself. She followed the trail into the forest where the creature had gone. Meiko hummed a soft tune quietly,following a trail that had circus lights,guessing this was the way to the place called 'Dark Woods Circus'. She saw a giant tent in the distance and skipped to it. Once she was there a man about ten meters tall looked down at her,a smile on his face,his pure black orbs staring down at her as she looks back up at him."Well hello there little girl!" the rigmaster said,his eyes sparkling."are you here to see the circus?"he asked her as she nodded."Ah!Welcome Welcome!I hope you enjoy your time here~"he said as his eyes flashed red. The sudden change of eye color didn't go unnoticed by Meiko even if it was for only a split second. She just shrugged it off and went to the direction of a tent where a small peeping hole was and looked through it. Meiko gasped at what she saw inside the tent. A girl with the legs of a goat was in a cage,half of her face decaying as she cried out "i just want to die...i just want to die now...please won't somebody save me...".Meiko bit her lip and her eyes got slightly teary as she began to walk to the other tent.The next tent was that creature who gave her the flier..."the...two headed twins..all born natural.." she read the sign "but why does it look like they were sown together?!?!?"She asked herself.The creatures face was also decaying as she saw something she could not unsee.A dark tall figure pouring acid on the twins face,making the girl clench her teeth and boy scream in agony as their face started to decay more.Meiko ran to another tent and she looked through small hole and almost threw up.a boy his name kaito was eating meat and flesh.not just any meat and flesh.Human meat and flesh.She gagged and ran away from the tents passing the ringleader."leaving so soon little girl?the show has just started!" he said,his eyes a piercing red."you have to stay at least a little longer"he said and got closer to her.all you could hear then was the little girls screams.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One afternoon about a year later after Meikos disappearance a boy was walking into town to go to the market.A little girl with a red flower crown was handing out fliers.she stopped the little boy and pushed a flier into his hands and grinned."hello!my name is Meiko!me and my friends would really appreciate it if you came to the dark woods circus today!Its so much fun!! "