𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER five

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Our Town
part2
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Our Townpart2|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•here we're all•
fugitives
⚚⚚⚚

Bleu was walking through the Quad with the boys just like any other day. These were the moments that hurt the most. When everything felt normal. As if she would say goodbye to her friends and go see her partners. Bleu never missed her parents, but of course, she missed them now, because there was a chance she would never see them again. She was stopped by the echo of her name.

"Bleu!"

She turned around to be faced with her brother.

"What do you want, Campbell?"

Campbell chuckled at Bleu's annoyance.

"I think people are doing pretty well." He smiled as he gestured around himself.

"What?" 

Bleu turned and looked back at her group of friends. She could see how uncomfortable Grizz was with Bleu talking to Campbell. She could see how Grizz was getting ready to walk over to her but she tilted her head towards the church, telling him to go inside.

"You and I, we're the lucky ones, of course."

Bleu looked at Campbell and pursed her lips in confusion.

"How so?"

"Comparatively, we've both got Sam and each other." Campbell looked down the back up at Bleu's eyes. "You were right." Bleu looked Campbell dead in the eyes. "I'll admit it. We can't go on like this, we have to figure some things out. You know? Make some rules."

"Oh, Campbell Eliot finally wants some rules?" Bleu responded.

"Yeah. Idle hands." Campbell said. "The only problem is who's gonna decide, like, the rules. Who has all the power?"

She could tell what he was doing. Bleu ignored his request to get a say in making the rules.

"Not you." She said bluntly and turned to walk into the church, she could see that Grizz was waiting for her at the entrance.

"Hey," Campbell grabbed her arm, forcing her to look at him. "Are you and Sam still staying at Cassandra's?"

Bleu turned her head to see Grizz walking towards her and Campbell.

"Yeah." Bleu nodded, nervously.

"Oh, that's really sweet of her." He smiled. "You know, maybe I could come over one night to visit."

Bleu knitted her eyebrows. 

"You should really ask Cassandra, Campbell."

"Or just stay the fuck away," Grizz said as he stopped next to Bleu and placed a protective hand on her back.