Author's Note

Hello there, people.

Welcome to my... "first" proper original book. I put "first" in quotes, because the large majority of you should know by now that I've attempted, and failed, many many times at writing a proper original story. But at long last, my inspiration has evened out, and I've finally set my heart on this, and I hope that you'll all enjoy what I have in store for you.

First of all, I'd like to say that this is a superhero story.

But it's a superhero story with stereotype breaks, an arrogant main character, dead humour, murder, mystery, and building plot. (I hope. I have a feeling I'll regret saying this later on in the book, haha.)

It's also a lot darker than your average super story on Wattpad, and contains the following:

-> Violence
-> Murder
-> Coarse Language (Asterisked)
-> Mentions of abuse, suicide and other traumatic incidences
-> Annoying characters
-> And whatever else my dead brain comes up with

Of course, whether you find these immensely triggering is up to you, although I personally don't enjoy going too far into anything I don't feel comfortable with reading as a reader myself.

~•~

All headers, images and artwork belong to me, and if otherwise, I will credit the creator.

Also, don't steal my work. Any of it — whether art, ideas or story-wise. Just don't.

I will be using U.K. spelling throughout the book, as it is what in the most familiar with, and for confirmation, this story is set in my home country - Australia.

Please give me all the constructive criticism you can, as I love to hear advice on how to improve and create a better story for people to read. But no outright hate, please.

I will attempt to bring you updates once every one or two weeks, and when I update in the second week, I will notify readers of the reason. If I don't update, then I'm dead, procrastinating, or being lazy.

~•~

Otherwise, I hope you will all enjoy Phased! ☺️💕💕

~Clover 🍀