The Free Man

It's been a 3 years since Sirius had been taken to Azkaban for a crime he didn't commit.

However one day Sirius asks for a trial to prove his innocence.The only reason the Ministry agreed was because they 'knew' Sirius was going to lie to get out.

So on the day they give him Veritaserum.
Which Sirius agrees to use.

"What is your name?"

Fudge asked the 24 year old.

"My name is Sirius Orion Black."

Sirius replied.

"Who was Secret Keeper for the Potters?"

"Peter Pettigrew."

The Minister was shocked.He thought he just broke the effects of Veritaserum.

"Who was the Secret Keeper for the Potters and tell me truthfully!"

Fudge demanded.

"Peter Pettigrew!If you want a memory I will show you what me,James and Remus we're talking about that day."

The Minister agrees.

The Memory:

"James you can't make me Secret Keeper!"

Sirius exclaimed.

"Why not Sirius?"

James and Remus said in unison.

"Because I am too obvious.I would never go say what your location is.After all you have done for me I can't forget that.I suggest you make Peter the Secret Keeper because nobody will guess that it is him!"

Sirius explained his reasons.

"I understand I'll make him Secret Keeper but remember this will only be between the 4 of us because I am going to tell Lily."

James went to inform Lily about this.

"Remus you would be too obvious as well.Who knows what could happen we might be tortured to insanity.Hopefully Lily agrees with this because it helps keep the secret more."

End of Memory

He then shows a memory that Pettigrew killed the Muggles.

The Wizengamot decides to free Sirius and give him compensation and they read out the Potter's will.He gets custody of Harry.

"I want the Daily Prophet here now!"

Sirius demanded.

The Ministry reluctantly get the reporters.

"I'm here today to address some things."

Sirius said over the microphone.

"Earlier today I ,Sirius Black, was freed and removed of all false charges that lead to me being incarcerated.Now I want to change some laws of this Ministry because of how corrupt it can be.1 being everyone who is taken to Azkaban must be given a trial to prove themselves either innocent or guilt.
2 being they don't act as if everything is going well.This caused a War because the Ministry weren't doing their job of keeping the safety.
3 we need more Aurors at schools.There could be a danger that school children aren't prepared for and they could end up seriously injured or dead."

Everyone cheered.Sirius addressed all the changes everyone wanted.

Sirius was given his position as Auror back.

He Floos to Hogwarts while the Daily Prophet create their paper.

"Professor Dumbledore?"

Sirius calls out for the old man.