Marla and Cowboys Meets the Friends

Marla, Bob Lilly, Charlie Waters, Roger Staubach, Lee Roy Jordan, Cliff Harris, Larry Cole, D.D. Lewis and Ralph Neely went to see the Griffin family and friends.

First, Marla and the gang visit the Griffin family, Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris and Stewie and their dog Brian.

Second, they met Glenn, Cleveland and Joe. They said about fishing and Glenn said, "You got to love fishing Marla."

Marla said, "Cool Glenn, what about you Joe?"

Joe said, "No I'm too hysterical."

Cleveland said, "Marla, fishing is good to reel it in."

Lee Roy said, "Hunting and fishing are cool."

Ralph said, "I like scuba diving."

Peter said, "No, Ralph, no scuba diving for you."

Cleveland said, "Hey Quagmire, Marla said about fishing back in her days."

Peter said, "Tell me about the fishing stories Marla?"

Marla said, "Okay, me, John Ayers and Fred Quillan were fishing near San Diego before the game started way back in the 1980s."

Larry said, "Fishing in San Diego?"

Marla said, "Yep. We caught the huge bass and the twerp feller had take a picture of the bass and ourselves."

D.D. said, "Nothing seems to be happy about fishing."

Charlie said, "Yes, D.D., Marla said it was good to have here."

Peter said, "Wanna drink beer Marla?"

Marla said, "No."