▹ Surprise vacation.

- This takes place back in 2018.

▹ ▹ ▹

The Bangtan Boys had been granted some much needed time off and George had decided to take him and Jimin on a well-deserved vacation. The boys had been worrying about Jimin for some time, concerned that he's been working too hard. So, George decided to take it upon himself to book the two a vacation, he had originally planned to take the boys but it turned out they had plans of their own. The thing is, Jimin had no idea that George was taking him away for a couple of days, so it came as a shock when George was shaking him awake at 3 AM claiming that they had a flight at 5:30.

"Flight? Flight for what? Where are the boys? Do we have an emerge--"

"No, no. You and I are going on a vacation for a couple of days. Come on you have half an hour to pack and then we need to leave. I'll go make you some breakfast." Jimin was left tiredly rubbing his eyes.

George smiled to himself as he headed towards the kitchen. He flicked on the light, rolling his eyes slightly when he heard Jungkook's muffled voice and the sounds of his gameplay. Switching everything on, he pulled the ingredients from the cupboard and set them out on the countertop. Combing his ingredients into the mixing bowl, he whisked them all together. He dotted a few chocolate chips in there before oiling up the pan and pouring in a small bit of the mixture.

George dropped the final pancake onto the plate before grabbing the correct syrup and heading towards Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door softly before pushing it open to find the Maknae sat at his computer with his headphones on and the Overwatch gameplay displayed on his screen. Upon seeing George holding a plate of pancakes, his eyes lit up as he slid the headset off. George placed the pancakes on the empty spot near him and shot a stern look towards him.

"Jimin and I will be leaving for the airport soon. You should eat that then get some sleep, you look exhausted." Jungkook nodded, muttering a quiet 'thank you' as he poured on the syrup.

George ruffled Jungkook's hair before stepping out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. Jimin pulled out his suitcase and set it next to George's by the entrance and tiredly walked towards the kitchen.

"Why are we suddenly going on a trip and why is it just us?" Asked Jimin as George placed a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"You've been stressed, so I'm taking you away to relax for a bit. You packed for warm weather right?" Jimin nodded. "Good. Now hurry up and eat, we have to leave in like 14 minutes exactly."

Many, many hours later, Jimin and George found themselves stepping into their resort in Mexico. George hadn't been playing around when deciding on a destination. He'd spent a lot of money - with the help of the company who he'd managed to bribe - on this little getaway for Jimin.

"If this is the type of vacation you're taking me on, then your future partner is going to absolutely love you." George shook his head in amusement as he pushed the door open to their room, which already had the perfect view of the water. They had their own little private area which BigHit had kindly helped them out with since George had a face that nobody could resist, besides when he pushed the 'but you need Jimin to be feeling as relaxed as possible for our next comeback', they couldn't disagree with him.

George has a way of getting what he wants. Okay?

Instead of heading towards his bed as Jimin had, George pushed the two double doors open and the crashing of waves and birds chirping flooded the room. He stepped out onto the balcony and sighed, the fresh air slapped him in the face. George's eyes lit up brighter when he spotted the pool area and hot tub on the balcony, just by the steps that lead down to the beach. Jimin had since removed himself from the bed and stepped outside to stand next to George and together they watched the waves.

"Thank you for this, it really means a lot that you care this much about me."

George smiled and threw an arm around him, pulling the younger boy closer. "You needed a break so I gave you one. Besides, this was also an excuse for me to take a holiday as well. Been having some family issues which I just wanna forget about. So, how about we go get something to eat, spend some time at the bar then get some sleep so we can spend most of tomorrow getting a tan. I'm way too pale and it's becoming a problem."

"That is a great idea."

Little Social Media Posts.

방탄소년단
@BTS_twit

I surprised Jimin with a vacation. Label me as the greatest friend now, thanks.

#GEORGE #Friendexpectationsrise

07:36 • 12/02/18 • Twitter for Iphone

_______________________________
438K Retweets 1.3M Likes
_______________________________
💬 🔁 ♡

George is the greatest friend @Bangtan_monster99 • 12m
Replying to @BTS_twit

I changed my name for you. You better be appreciative you little shit.

💬 🔁 78 ♡ 239

❤︎✧ @Truthuntold • 17m
Replying to @BTS_twit

So George took Jimin on vacation alone and nobody is freaking out??! THAT IS THE CUTEST SHIT EVER. Geormin confirmed.

💬 🔁 19 ♡ 38

Jungkookiemyrookie @Jungshookietrukie • 15m
Replying to @BTS_twit

George is THAT boyfriend.

💬 18 🔁 127 ♡ 209

Georgiewantballoon🎈 @GeorgeLeeorgeorgie • 15m
Replying to @BTS_twit

Georgiewantballoon🎈 @GeorgeLeeorgeorgie  • 15m Replying to @BTS_twit

💬 3 🔁 23 ♡ 58

Georgeisshook @betrothedtogeorge 12m
Replying to @BTS_twit

Okay but nobody gonna talk about the caption or the hashtag? It's so typical of George and i love it. He's so sassy. He KNOWS he has us wrapped around his pinky finger. HE KNOWS IT AND LOVES IT BECAUSE HE IS THAT BITCH. Jimin looks great and I cannot wait for the wedding photos.

💬 12 🔁 34 ♡ 90