Prologue

J a c k

    Here I am, working for RaGen, my rival company, for a project that should be for my own conpany, Samgenesis, but this project got me curious, I mean who wouldn't if a rich professor like Vex asks you to create an endo-skeleton. I'm going to be paid big time for this.

    Right when I was putting the finishing touches, one of Vex's men came by with the briefcase of money I'd requested.

    "Mr. Samuel, is the endo-slekton complete for Project Z done?" he exclaimed.

    "Yes, and I assume that is my money I was promised." right after I say that, he set the case down and opened it to reveal the 2 million that was promised in the deal.

    Right before he touched my masterpiece, I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from taking it.

    "Hold up a minute, is there anyway that I can see them use this endo-skeleton? If so then i would appreciate it if you can." he then nods and excuses himself to call his boss for permission. He came back after a minutes with the same poker face he had on before. "Well? Is the doc gonna let me see my creation used?"

    "Mr. Vex will see you 8:30pm tomorrow before we place the endo-skeleton parts in Project Z, and I can assure you that you won't regret working with us."

    All I did was nod and with the wave of my hand, he gently grabbed the endo-skeleton and left, leaving me and my money alone in my mansion, waiting till tomorrow for the operation of Project Z

T h e N e x t D a y

    "Aah, if it isn't Jack Samuel himself, I was starting to think that you wouldn't show up." Vex cheered with that digusting smirk. I'm pretty sure that no one liked that smirk, but if I wanted to see Project Z, then I need to keep my cool.

    "Sorry Vex, but you know how traffic is bad in this part of New York, especially in Queens."

    "Indeed it is. Shall we?"

    "We shall." And he took me inside RaGen, talking about future projects that could be useful, but stuff I wouldnt use.

8 : 5 7 p m

    After our 'friendly' conversation, we were on our way to the area that we could see the whole lab where they are conducting Project Z, but thankfully, Vex had to go to Manhatten to discuss some things with the company.

    As we arrived, some scientists were already working on inserting my endo-skeleton on whatever they're using, probably an animatronic. But what I saw next, no sane person would ever consider doing. When one of the scientists moved, I saw what looked like an innocent, young,  younger than me, woman of Asian descent. Her long, wavey, hair held a brown hue, along with a kind, pale face. But another thing caught my ever observant emerald eyes, was a heart monitor. They were using a live human being as a LAB RAT! With MY ENDO-SKELETON! I was done being the peacekeeper between SamGenesis and RaGen. He made this personal.

2 H o u r s L a t e r

    The last thing I remember was gearing up in the Renegade armour, getting out my nodachi out of it's hilt and washing the blood off the blade. I knew I killed everyone in there, except her. I couldn't destroy something an assett, so I wrapped her up in a white sheet, grabbed the Project Z files, and bolted put before Vex returned. But before I left, I hid a micro camera to see the look on his face when he realized that he had been caught and before I turned the camera off, he saw it and yelled,

"RENEGADE! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD YOU SON OF A BIT....."

    "If I had a dollar for every dumbass... Hey, kid. I'mma get you somewhere safe." her response was snuggling up closer to my chest. I smiled softly and drove home.

   On the way, we met two people that would prove important later. Leon Baker, a three inch tall agent, and Lillian German, psychotic cannibal, who is obsessed with Renegade,which is me by the way, but she doesn't know that.

    What I didn't know, even when meeting them, was that this cyborg would change my life forever.