Train Ride

Izuku filed into the train with everybody else, finding a seat to sit on. It was his first day in middle school and he was excited to start. He knew he'd probably be ridiculed because of his quirklessness, but he was ready for it. He glanced over at the person who was sitting next to him. A tall blonde, who had his right leg thrown over his right and a large black bag right next to him, dividing both Izuku and him apart.

Izuku kept silent, holding his yellow backpack close to his chest. The noise of the train flying across the tracks was calming to Izuku and he closed his eyes, not aware how drowsy he had become because he leaned right onto the man. "Boy." Izuku heard from him. "Get up." Izuku opened his eyes and looked up at the person talking to him. The man stared right back down with an uncomfortable expression.

Izuku jerked up straight, a red blush overtaking his face. "I'm sorry, mister," he whispered, not wanting to yell in the crowded train.

"It's fine. Don't sleep on strangers again." The rest of the ride to the stop was extremely awkward, more on Izuku's side, however. Izuku got up and the man followed, walking out of the train just to be jerked to the side by Izuku. Izuku bowed frantically, apologizing profusely.

"Dude. It's alright. You were just tired." The man said, clamping down on Izuku's shoulders. "Anyway, let's get you to school."

"How did you—"

"Outfit. I've seen guys like you pass through, so I'll just walk you there. I don't have much else to do anyway." Izuku joined his side, walking silently down the street. They both finally arrived at Izuku's school and Izuku bowed once more, about to go in when the man said something.

"Hey! What's your name?" He barked. Izuku turned around, inches from the school door. 

"Izuku."

"Bakugou Katsuki. I'll see you tomorrow I guess." Izuku grinned.

"See you tomorrow, Bakugou-sama!" Izuku shouted and entered his school, leaving Bakugou to watch as the door closed, seeing Izuku disappear into the large building.