Back To Camp

Zuri pov
         I woke up to the sound of chatter outside my cabin. I looked around no one was in the cabin with me. I got up and washed my face then I put on a woodchuck cabin t shirt and shorts denim shorts. I then found my white convers and put them on. I walked out side to see a crowd gatherd around the mess hall. I pushed my way through the crowd to see ...G..Griff. All of this summer without Griff I had tried to not show I missed him but I did. He had to go back to juvvi for a while  for some odd reason. Griff imedaitly got into a gaze with me. He smiled and ran towards me  I felt his warm body press against me. We hugged for what seemed like forever until he pulled away to look at my face. He had gotten so tall and cute his eyes were the same dark brown they had always been . The way zuri had always liked them, they looked like twinkling stars.   

     Griff  pov
     Zuri ... I had missed her so much since I had been away... She was so beautiful she looked different even prettier then she did before. She was so gourgeous and good smelling I just wanted to kiss her so badly. Stupid I thought to myself I'm so stupid. She probably just wanted to be friends.

_ Zuri takes Griff to grizzly cabin and helps him unpack

I missed you zuri,Griff said
I missed you to, zuri said
Want to go down to the dock together? Griff said. I'd like that zuri said giggling.Griff could not hold back a smile..she is so damn cute Griff thought.