News

(enjoy)
-

She was walking, proud and powerful. she just finished a test she had to redo that she previously failed and now passed. She makes sure to call her mother. She makes sure to call her father.
-
(Fiona calling her mother)
"Hello hon." her mother says on the phone to fiona.
"Hey mom, I got great news!" smiled fiona.
"Really? What is it?" asked her mother.
"I passed the test!" screamed fiona.
her mother gasps proudly, "Yes!! So happy for you! That's my girl!"
Fiona chuckles, "thank you! I'm extremely proud of myself!"
"Great news! Did you tell your father about it?" asked her mother.
"No, I haven't! But I sure will after this call ends!" replies fiona.
"Oh okay! Does Jin know?" asked her mother.
"Not yet. I'm going to though when I catch up to him." said fiona.
"Okay baby, I'm so proud of you! I gotta go alright? Tell your father and tell your man!" her mother said.
"Okay mom! Love you!"
Her mother hung up the phone. Fiona went to her contacts and called her dad. It went right to voicemail so, fiona decided to share the news with him later. Fiona shoves her phone in her pocket as she walks into her dorm.

Fiona walks in powerful and smiles softly.
"Guys, I passed the fucking test!" fiona screamed as she started jumping around with her dorm mates.

Kat screams in joy and pride, "Yes girl! I knew you could do it!" kat hugs fiona tightly.
"So happy for you bitch!" shouts April.

"Thank you guys." fiona said, softly blushing.
"Did you share the fucking awesome news to your man?" asked April as she twirled her long,soft black hair.
"Not yet..but I'm so excited for him to hear!" said fiona as she smiled.
"Well then, go catch your boy!" shouted kat while gently pushing fiona over to the outside of the dorms.
Fiona chuckles, "alright, okay. Let me find him."

Fiona walks around the campus to find her boyfriend.
She passes by one of his best friends, Alex.
"Hey! Alex!" shouted fiona as she runs over to him.
Alex turns over with his big eyes, and shaggy hair. "Oh hey fiona, what up?" He asks, standing up straight.
"Where's jin?" fiona asks he politely.
Alex looks around, "uh, haven't seen him around.. I mean I saw him earlier but not quite sure where he is right now." Said Alex.
"Oo, he could be at the gym possibly." pointed Alex.
Fiona shakes her head as she turns over to face the gym, "oh okay, thanks Alex."
"No problem bro,catch ya later." Says Alex as he rushes over to a group of his other friends.

Fiona walks over to the gym as she's interrupted by someone.
"I love your shorts!" a girl said in the distance behind her.
Fiona looks over to her back and sees a small girl with dark red hair, piercings, tattoos and heavy gothic makeup.
"Thank you! I love your style, it's really cute!" said fiona as she looks at the girls shoes.
The girl smiles, "aw thanks!"

Fiona enters the gym as she turns her head around without moving her body to catch her boyfriends eyes.
"Where the fuck are you?" fiona says under her breath.
She walks around still waiting to end up seeing him.
She turns her head gently as she feels fingers run down her neck and a soft touch of soft dry lips pushed up against her neck. It startles her as she quickly turns her head. It's her boyfriend, Jin. All sweaty and smiling.
"There you are!" fiona says as she softly chuckles. She walks up to him and hugs him. "Ah you look so beautiful." Says jin as he runs his fingers down her soft, silky hair. Fiona chuckles. "You don't look so bad yourself." She looks up at jin as she notices his heavy breathing.
"What did you do to get you all worked up?" she asked. "I worked out, a lot." He replies quietly as he stares into her dark brown eyes. He steps his face closer into hers, waiting for her to also come closer. He kisses her lips softly as he rubs his hand against the back of her neck. He softly moans and she softly grins while pushing her face into his chest. She sighs heavily, "ugh, I love you."
"I love you more." he says softly.
"Get a room you two" a unfamiliar voice says in the distance.
Fiona and Jin immediately look behind them. They see a tall, skinny, pale old man. He rolls his eyes as he slowly walks away.
"Someone's having a bad day." jin whispers to fiona as he gently rubs his hands against her waist. Fiona softly chuckles. "I have some good news to tell you." said Fiona, smiling.
Jin looks at her, blushing. "Oh really? What's that?" he asks. Fiona bits her lips as she softly rubs her upper lip to the bottom lip, "I passed the test." she said, in pride. Jin smiles heavily. "I'm soooo happy for you babe! I knew you could do it!" He raised his voice as he pulled her against him. He kisses her soft lips. He tastes her strawberry chapstick. "I like your chapstick, it's good." He whispers. Fiona chuckles gently, "me too."

Fiona grabs a ponytail as she ties her hair up. She's ready to go to work.
She arrives at her work, as she feels tired then ever.

Fiona starts aggressively itching her chin.
"Are you...good?" asked Fiona's manager as she stroked her ponytail.
Fiona pauses for a minute, in silence then realized she ignored her manager.
Fiona chuckles, "Yes. Yes, I am I just..have a hive on my chin for some odd reason, but that's all. It just itches." Fiona turns away from her manager and bows her head to the left in slight embarrassment.
"Well, that's okay. We all get hives." Responses her manager.

Fiona grabs her customers tray with food, as she gently walks over to her customers table without tripping, or dropping the tray.
It was getting crowded and crowded in the restaurant. Fiona sighed heavily and tilted her head down at the floor as she politely waited for a group of people standing up to notice her patience as she's trying to serve her customers. The standing group did not notice Fiona in front of them. They were blocking her path to the table. "Hey, uh, excuse me." fiona said awkwardly, but politely. The group finally noticed her as they all smiled at gently stepped out of the way, to create a path for Fiona. Fiona smiled brightly as she was thankful they moved. As Fiona gently walked away from the group she felt a sudden slap on her ass. It startled her, as her breathing increased heavily. It wasn't a gentle slap..but a aggressive slap. One that hurt and startled her deeply. As that unfamiliar touch slapped behind, it tipped her body over a little, not to the point where she fell onto the ground, but to the point where she was able to pick herself up, when her tray suddenly falls.
As the tray hits the ground, glass shatters all over the floor. Fiona looks down at the floor. Broken glass all over around where she's standing. Noodles, and sauce with the glass and a two broken bowls.
Fiona lightly lifted her head in shame  as she noticed all eyes on her.
"Hey!"  shouted someone. Fiona turned her head to the right as she saw a man speed walking aggressively towards Fiona's distance. The man went up to the group who were blocking Fiona. "How fucking dare you! H-how could you do that?! Just slap a girls ass like that and laugh?!" He shouted as he got closer to the guys face who assaulted Fiona. "Yeah, stan...seriously? Did you have to do that..in public?" said a woman, awkwardly standing by the asshole, named stan. "Gina, shut up.." stan whispered to the woman, Gina. Stan started laughing maniacally, "Yo- you really think I give two shits about this sexy? Nah. But I had to slap that thicc ass I mean come on!!! I know you would do the same." The man who protected Fiona rolled his eyes and buried his knuckles aggressively in his hands, trying not to punch stan. "I would never do a thing like that. To anyone. That's disgusting. You clearly don't know this woman. She's doing her job and you're just bei-" Stan interrupted, "You know, man.. it ain't that big of deal..calm down." Stan said, rubbing his hands on The Man's shoulder. The man chuckled sarcastically. "Oh..you really think you're fucking smart don't ya? You fucking sexually assaulted this woman in public! You embarrassed her!" The man breaths deeply. Stan puts his hands on his hips. "You know, how isn't this customer pissed that his food got spilled all over the floor because a slut cant handle being slapped?"
"Speaking of being slapped.." The Man opened his hand and raised it aggressively, and slapped on his cheek.
Stan held his check while just getting slapped. "Damn! I didn't know Chinese dudes had the BALLS TO FUCKING SLAP ANOTHER HUMAN!" Shouted stan as he raised his voice. The Man chuckled loudly. "First off, I am Korean, second of all...I'm totally bigger than you. And not just in height." Whispered the man. "Chinese men don't have big dicks! What's your name? Huh? Yan yang yung yo?"  Asked stan. The Man grinned at Stan.
"Nah. It's Kim Namjoon. Yours? Stan the damn asshole?" Kim Namjoon punched Stan in the face. Stans nose was all bloody.
It was getting out of control.
~~~~~~~~