dance

CHAPTER seven

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Childhood's End
part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Childhood's Endpart2||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•dance, dance•
dance
⚚⚚⚚

Bleu had told Grizz that there was no need to pick her up and that she would just meet him at the venue. Bleu walked up to the building with Allie.

"I feel bad." Bleu said as she put her arm around her friend. "I meant what I said, Allie. You should take my spot on the committee. I don't want it."

Allie kept walking.

"I don't want your pity spot." she turned to Bleu." Just let me be mad at Cassandra for a few days."

Bleu was silent for a a few seconds.

"She found out I slept with Harry." Allie said.

"Ohhh what!?" Bleu said back. "How?"

"I have a UTI." Allie said as she looked down.

"Shit." Bleu laughed, the girls began to walk into the building ready to enjoy their prom.

Allie opened the door and music blared in the girl's ears. They walked through a tunnel of lights into a room with Bean as the DJ and a banner that said "Happy Bar Mitzvah!" Festive. Bleu smiled at the banner. The place already smelled of alcohol and sweat, which was not a particularly great mix. Bleu looked over and saw Grizz and Clark chugging beers. Grizz finished first and the boy chanted his name.

"Go have fun with your date." Allie said.

"He's not my date. We're going as friends." Bleu responded as Allie walked away. "I'm not dating Grizz!"

Bleu turned around and was met by Grizz walking up to her. She could hear the boys behind him telling him to "get his girl". Bleu looked over and waved, then flipped them off.

"We're not dating." they both said to their friends in unison.

The boys smiled and laughed before going to get more alcohol.

"Your hair." Grizz said reaching out to touch Bleu's face. "I-I like it."

Bleu smiles, blushed and looked down at the ground.

"I literally just brushed it, it's nothing." Bleu said as she smiled but kept staring at the ground.

"You look pretty, Bleu." This caused her to blush even more. "Let's dance." Grizz said to Bleu as he pulled her on to the dance floor.

Bleu had on a black dress with puffy mesh sleeves. The dress was covered in stars, which matched the out of this world theme of the used-to-be-barmitzah-now-prom she was at. Bleu danced with Grizz for a few minutes. They seemed to be the only pair not grinding on each other. Grizz grabbed Bleu's hands and spun her around. Eventually, the boys called his name and he made his way over to them.