Who is BTS for me??

PART 1

Hello Armys,

I wanted to tell you or I want to share with you ....How i met BTS and how i m falling in love with the each member....
Actually I met them after i saw Decendents of the sun on Indian Tv..I really like this drama so after that i started to watch kdramas and I am really into it....And One day I found that In Korea there are lots of Kpop groups ...my first kpop song was Super Juniors "Sorry Sorry"...I love it and i continuously searching new kpop idols and i found BTS first In this seven members group my eyes get attracted because of Jungkook I found him handsome and cute too ..So I tried to search more about them ...I started to listen their music. Actually at first i really didn't know what i was listening because their language then i started with lyrics and tried to know about the songs and their feelings in song... And started to like it...I came because of Jungkook but I started to like V also because he is so cute...then i get to know about all members details ...how they became the part of BTS...After Jungkook and V, I am still unknown with other members but our eldest jin.. i like his funny side and i am also little funny thats why i am attracted towards him ... Seriously he is very funny but worldwide handsome...then i get to know about Suga because He is handsome but why he always very quite and calm but when its about rapping he gives his best....i like how he is and that why people love him...And I came to like jimin because of his voice ..
Yes he is handsome but his singing like another level that why i like him and then our Hope...Jhope ..at first i am not even take efforts that who is that guy who raps very good but i m attracted to his funny and scary character ...n then i found him cute too his rapping skills are just awesome...And Last but not least our Leader Rap Monster (RM) ...actually i took so time to know about RM but now i completely insane he is now anybody's bias...and he is the best leader for BTS.....thats how i met them each one of them are famous for their own characters and qualities....

Please looking forward to my 2nd part...

Story by,
R.G.P.