Perfect

[Jirou's POV]
I rested my elbow on my desk as I held my chin up with my arm, I looked at Momo as she began packing her things and leaving the classroom. My God she was just perfect, she's beautiful, smart, kind. I sighed and smiled before seeing a hand wave in my face, "Oi Headphones Class is over stop creepily staring at-" I clap my hand over his mouth "Shush!" I say before he smacks my hand away and walks off with a tch. I sigh and pack all my stuff in my bag and leave the classroom.
[Narrator POV]
Jirou took a step out of the classroom before getting grabbed by her wrists and dragged down the hallway by a very energetic Mina.She struggled against Mina's grasp but soon gave in and stopped trying. Soon she was pulled into a empty room with other people including Momo, Ojiro, and Hagakure.
[Mina's POV]
I sat Jirou down in a chair before walking to the front of the classroom along with Hagakure. "So you all are probably asking while you're here well... You guys weren't paying attention to my awesome description of the sleepover that I'm going to throw for class 1-A so I'm guess I'm going to have to explain it right now-" I get cut off by Jirou getting up "Hbahabah Where are you going?" I ask making random hand motions "Sorry But sleepover's aren't really my thing" She shrugs her shoulders. "Oh Come on Jirou don't be the only classmate (besides Mineta) to not attend" Hagakure whined and put her hands on her hips. "I have trust in Mina but even if it doesn't go well it would be just splendid having you around" Momo spoke up with a smile. Jirou blushed and sighed "Fine..." She mumbled "Perfect! Well..."

Is it good or an Oof?
Comment Down belowwwww
~Mina