Knowhere

Olivia's POV

Thano's demanded that I stay by his side as he doesn't want me to run off . I couldn't stop thinking about what Alex said because there's no way Thano's is interested in me . Right ?
I decided to stick with Alex is delusional.

"What was he saying to you ?"
Thano's asked .

I decided to play the clueless card as I didn't want Thanos to hurt Alex for whatever reason .

"Nothing that concerns you"

"I don't believe you"

"Well you wouldn't"

"Tell me what he was saying Olivia"

"No"

"Looks like I will have to ask Alex myself"

My eyes widened as I knew what Thanos meant by that and I knew this couldn't end well for Alex .

"Fine I will tell you"

Thanos raised his non existent eyebrows as if gesturing for me to continue . I sighed but told Thanos what Alex told me about Thanos been interested in me . I made sure to curl my nose up whilst telling him which Thanos noticed .

"What would you do if I was interested in you?"

Now I wasn't expecting him to ask that .

"Well you wouldn't be asking that so I have no need to answer that question"

Thanos nodded . I began thinking about what I would do I would probably laugh thinking he was joking well at least I think that's how I would react .

Knowhere was a rather strange looking planet and by that I mean very strange .

Thanos went to go get the reality stone of some guy called the collector . Unfortunately I had to go with him and watch him somewhat torture the poor man and there was nothing I could do about it .

I was distracted when I heard some people whispering nearby . Curiousity overcame and I snook away knowing Thanos wouldn't notice considering he was busy with the collector .

I felt someone grab me and put me in a headlock . Now that was unexpected. I saw that the lady was green with dark purpleish hair .

"Why are you with him?"
She spat .

She must've thought I was on his side which I'm most certainly not but in all honesty it probably looked that way as I didn't really have a choice on my whereabouts.

"I'm not well I am but I have a reasonable explanation"

I took notice of the people who I presume came here with the green lady . One was a human man in a red leather jacket , one was a bug looking lady and a strong muscly looking man that was grey and red .

"Say it"
The human man demanded .

"He took me captive and decided to keep me under his watch . I was with my friends Thor and Loki before he exploded our ship and killed Loki"