Sickeningly Positive

Just saying, if you plan on reading this, you probably want to read this chapter before you skip over things!

Before you say anything, I read after I write to make sure it makes sense. Any mistakes or sentences that are not fully completed but are completed in the next sentence are on purpose. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.

Well, I made another one. Yep, I'm back at it again with the random books. I hope I actually keep up with this one.. So, in case you are new to my freakishly large fandom of 230 followers, I went through depression. A really, really bad depression. Luckily, I was able to get some help (the memes) and get better. Ever since I was little, I have been a really positive and happy person. In the dark part of my life, I wasn't. I became extremely rude and pushed others so far away that they were found just months later. In China. I'm in America. 

As you read this book, you will see that I will have random pictures that at first seem like they have nothing to do with what I am talking about. Just for future reference, everything I do in this book has a reason. No, I didn't go and find some cute drawings for the fun of it. I swear, there are NO drawings of cute little 12-15 year old members of the female species that have dragon wings and are combined with fire dragons. (You'll see in the future! Yes, some of these are pre-written! I write these whenever I feel like it! Deal with it! 😎) 

As I was TRYING to say, each picture used in this story has a reason. Unless I tell you otherwise, the pictures in each chapter have SOMETHING to do with me.. It might be related to an inside joke or what I look like. The chapter could be about wolves and the picture could be, for example, a dorito. Each picture is a puzzle, and as the book goes on, you will understand more and more of them. Another example might be that in, let's say, chapter two the picture is a lion but the chapter is about tacos. (It's not!) Let's also say that chapter thirty-three is about how much I hate tacos. (It's not! I literally came up with something random to do with tacos. I love tacos! Literally my favorite food group!) Either way, the pictures mean something, people. Pay attention. 

I don't think that I've mentioned this yet, but, if you want to ask me a question, feel free to do so! I'll even add it in one of the future chapters unless you say so! Honestly, please do ask me questions. I am hoping that it will keep me on track and help me keep up this book. I forget about a lot of things! 

And yes, the picture for this chapter is a drawing that looks somewhat similar to me. The face itself doesn't, but the hair and eyes do, so.. Plus, no one ever draws girls that look similar to me.. Welp. Probably best for humanity.