Beginning to End

Name: Tsukiko (child of the moon)

Age: 21

Rank: Jonin

Village: Unknown

Family: Unknown

Nickname: The Reaper

Looks: 5'2. Always donned in a tattered black (purple tint in it as well) cloak that drape on the floor behind her with a big hood, wrapped in chains with long flowing sleeves. Underneath is a white dress, also tattered at the bottom which looks like it's always covered in fresh blood, even after it being there for weeks, wrapped in chains. White, straight waist length hair with long bangs that mostly cover her black ribbon wrapped eyes. Under the bandages, rarely seen, are her completely white eyes that make her look blind (no pupils). Pale, almost white skin, with black smokey eyeliner/eyeshadow, a black crescent moon lays on the back of both hands. Doesn't wear shoes, has ribbon wrapping around her left leg/foot and both arms. Long, black nails that look like talons. Very skinny, almost looks underweight, but with large breasts. In all, scary looking.

Personality: Scared of people, never trusting. Kills anyone who gets in her way, but cares for the souls she holds. Has a big heart for those who she deems important. Doesn't understand most emotions, and doesn't speak much. Very timid, used to constant abuse and people being scared of her. Tries to stay away from most people and villages unless she absolutely needs something, and when she goes into towns she keeps her cloak closed and hood up, never speaking unless absolutely necessary. Connects better with animals and "lost souls" she meets on the road.

Weapons: A large scythe made to look like a skeleton with wings (about 6ft in height, blade is about 3.5 ft long), two short blades (1.5 ft including handle, one black, one white) that connect together like scissors to be used as one blade or two dual blades (held in scrolls), small black hand fans that are made of metal, various poisons.

Past: Unsure of where she came from, she was found as a toddler by two farmers on the night of a full moon, protected by a black wolf with three tails, with a mysterious mark on it's forehead. From an early age she showed great skills in ninjutsu, has okay taijutsu but her weapon skills and genjutsu are where she excels. When she was six the people she thought of as her parents thought she was too much of a threat and risk to themselves so they sent her away, threatening to turn her in to a local assassination group if she returned. She's been alone ever since, with no one taking any pity on her and always trying to capture her for their own goals.