Chapter 1

Hello everyone heads up, if you HAVEN'T seen how to Train Your Dragon hidden world, or httyd3 then go watch it cause this book will have some spoilers also maybe a trigger warning, not in this chapter but maybe later, trigger may be related to drug abuse, which mean to much drug consumption to the point the consumer wants more and more, you have been warned

Hiccup's pov
============

I struggle against the chains the held my arms over my head, I was chained to the hard, cold, dirty stone wall, as I wasn't able to stand cause of the chain around my waist and grimmel taking my prosthetic.

I mentally sigh as I stop struggling wanting to go home and be with mom, Astrid, and toothless, but I knew it wasn't going to happen cause he wasn't at new berk, as I gave him his freedom.

I almost didn't notice grimmel as he walked by my cell with two 'deathgrippers' , as their so to say called, at his feet their tusks near the ground in a almost bowing position.

I glare into Grimmel's icey cold eyes as he looked back into my forest green, "you know hiccup" he started off as kept my glare "I thought you'd be willing to save your family you gave the nightfury to me-" I cut him off yelling "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I was getting pissed at him, "hm guess someone needs a lesson" he said opening the cell door walking in and closing it behind him.

I start struggling, trying to get away as he got closer, "you didn't let me finish, but oh well"
I look at him as he was a few steps away from me.

"Remember when I told you about my deathgrippers?" He ask putting a hand on ones tusk through the cell bars.

"Yea, you use there own poison to drug them into obsidians, what of it!" I asked Getting slightly annoyed.

"I wonder if it will work on humans" once he said those eight words my eyes widen and mind ran wild as I Struggle jerking my head around trying to hide my neck from him.

His hand quickly slithers behind my head and neck,grabbing a fist full of my hair pulling causing me to moan in pain.

I feel something rub against my Adams apple as grimmel let go of my hair my head going down against the leather strap.

I was about to struggle again but before I could grimmel put his knee on my head causing me to stay still as it hurt my arms.

Grimmel connected the strap which turned out to be a collar with slight holes and connecters for, which I guessed was for the venom.

Grimmel moved his knee when he was finished he grabbed my neck with his right hand, his thumb and index finger in the back right under my jaw line choking me slightly.

He turned my head to the side getting a vial filled with the poison in his hand with a needle to inject me as I tried to struggle but I couldn't move.

He aligned the needle, pushing it in and twisting it in place, as I gasp, the pain was as cold as ice I couldn't feel anything but cold run through my veins as I slowly fell myself getting weak as my vision blurs and I pass out.

500 words without A.N.
571 words with A.N.