1-Change isn't always good

(3rd Person)

As her head emerged from the emerald green velvet, she saw herself. Today would be the last time she would ever look like this. She tried to memorise the blonde straight hair, and the tanned skin. She tried to remember how blue her eyes looked, until the maid threw a sheet over the mirror. She started at her hair. She wet things, pulled things, twisted things. Then she gave her some syrup stuff, that she knew would knock her out for at least a day.

When she awoke, she knew that more than a week had passed.

The floor was hard under her head. She sat up. She couldn't see her face, but her skin was considerately paler. Her head throbbed.

She stood up. She looked around the room. It wasn't one she knew. She walked over to what looked like a covered up mirror. She took off the sheet. She stared at her reflection. Her long and straight blond hair was now longer, curly and black. Her skin was white. She had black lipstick on. Her nails were filed and black. Then she looked at her outfit. Instead of the blue velvet cloak she was put in before, she was wearing a black one. She could see black heels sticking out from underneath. She barely recognised herself.

She knew that was the idea, but she wasn't sure if this feeling of unknown was good or bad.