Sneak Peek 1

Sydney and Luka are walking around the spirit animal dimension as they look around in awe.

"Wow! This place looks so beautiful." Said Luka as she kept looking around in shock.

"But not as beautiful as you..." Mumbled Sydney.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Said Luka, she looks at Sydney with an innocent look.

Sydney's face turns red as she makes a weird face.

"What are you doing?" Said Luka.

"Nothing! I was just thinking about something.." Said Sydney.

Luka chuckles and suddenly the ground under them starts shaking.

"Woah! What's happening?!" Said Luka.

Large vines started rising out of the ground and start getting closer to Luka and Sydney.

Sydney tries to make a barrier but the vines grabbed her by the arm and drag her.

"Sydney! Let. Her. GO!!" Said Luka as she made fire come out of her mouth and hit the vine.

"Hey! Don't hurt the plants unless you wanna die!" Said Muerte as she flew towards Luka.

"Water Fist!" Said Sydney as she made a fist out of water and punched it towards Muerte.

Muerte made a shield of plants and she laughs maniacally.

"Silly girl, I kill children like you and eat them afterwards!" Said Muerte, she raises a claw in the air and strikes down towards Sydney.

But suddenly a color of pink,green, and yellow fly down and kick her towards a tree.

"Nobody hurts Mi Amigas!" Said Cure Flamingo.

"I should just maul you to death." Said Cure Lion, her eyes turn yellow.

"I should spit venom at her and watch her melt!" Said Cure Chameleon. (I made this up for one of her animal instincts.)

Muerte suddenly got up and extended her hands towards Cure Flamingo and Lion.

Cure Flamingo and Lion dodged the attack as they jumped in the air.

"Lion Rampage!" Said Cure Lion as she made a giant angry lion.

"Flamingo Flock!" Said Cure Flamingo as she made a flock of Flamingos.

Muerte shot a green beam at the flock of Flamingos as they disappeared and pink feathers came down.

"I can't see anything!" Said Cure Chameleon.

Muerte jumps out of nowhere towards Cure Chameleon.

"Chameleon Shield!" Said Cure Chameleon, she made a green shield and blocked Muerte's attack.

Sydney and Luka looked at each other and nodded.

"Dragon Fire Spiral!" Said Luka, she made two spiraling fire trails towards Muerte.

"Dolphin Kick!" Said Sydney, she kicks Muerte.

"Time for death to just give up!" Said Cure Flamingo.

"NEVER!" Said Muerte, she extends a finger towards Cure Flamingo.

Cure Flamingo closed her eyes but felt nothing. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and they shrunk in terror and tears started appearing in her eyes.

Story Coming Soon...

Hope you enjoy it. I know it might be lame but at least I tried.